Lieutenant
Disclaimer: I am not raging etc over this and I understand the design decision behind it, but I am just fishing for information

I was testing out my ships new build tonight by doing some battleship royale rumbles on elite a couple of times, to put it through its paces while soloing, and i noticed after a certain point that all loot drops stopped, entirely

After a little bit of searching i found some mentions of there possibly being some sort of cap of some sort on drops within UGC content, however in all my googling etc I could never find any real numbers or official data

What exactly is the cap ((if it can be quantified or ballparked?)) and what is the cooldown/reset time for that counter? Just would be handy to know
Republic Veteran
# 2 No Loot
02-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Theres not any info to amount of drops per ugc but there is cap per day which i can only assume 24hrs before resets, i dont think it affects normal gameplay as i still get drops from normal play.

I do understand why they have made a cap cause otherwise you coud make way to much money, whats the point of that. though i think it should be increased.

But they are great for fm and dilithium.
Lieutenant
# 3
02-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Ah ok, well as long as they reset within a reasonable timeframe, hmm I may guess it would reset at the same time as dilithium, then again, that is a mere guess not based on any hard facts, would like to know if it is
Ensign
# 4
02-08-2013, 09:41 AM
From my experience, the loot cap resets at the same time as the dilithium refinement cap.