Starfleet Veteran
Okay I just wanted to know if we can still get the Yesterday's Enterprise Uniform after the anniversary.
Career Officer
# 2
02-08-2013, 04:15 PM
My suspicion is that they will offer the FULL uniform (officer version) in a two pack with the Enterprise-C "no collar" uniform on the C-Store at some point.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
02-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartzilla View Post
Okay I just wanted to know if we can still get the Yesterday's Enterprise Uniform after the anniversary.
Yes

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Yes

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh good thanks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-08-2013, 05:19 PM
not tp hijack the thread or anything, but the mission will still be around after the event is done we just wont be able to get the t5 ship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 6
02-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
not tp hijack the thread or anything, but the mission will still be around after the event is done we just wont be able to get the t5 ship?
Yes.

/10char

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 7
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM
I assume the Commander level version of the C will be the mission reward, and there will be a ten console VA retro fit in the store?

Where in the mission series will it go? KDF start at Commander so they'd need their ship immediately. The Romulan missions start then as well. Before "Heading Out"? That would be following on the heels of what I call the "TOS Revisited" series. Skirmish -> Doomsday -> Past Imperfect. That's a lot of time travel in one spot.
# 8
02-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
I assume the Commander level version of the C will be the mission reward, and there will be a ten console VA retro fit in the store?
In an anniversary zone chat with players, Daniel Stahl (dstahl) said:

[10:18] [REDALERT] <Dev> Oaks@dstahl: Ambassador is headed to Fleet Store - not C-Store from what I heard

But the Commander version will still be available from the Temporal Ambassador mission, which is becoming permanent content.