Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Excenge BUG???
02-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Can anyone confirm this -> is it normal to not see your puts on sale on excange? I put 61 Tribble carrcass for 130 000 EC. And when i put it on excange i can not see it on excange when i search for it. i cant even see any of items on excange for tribble carracass. but there were about 400 items as i look for it before this last patch.. does this happened to you? and when i put some other items, i cant find them on excange. Lets say the item is Metreon Particle Trace. there are 87 items on excange right now. and i put my MPT for 28 000EC but total number of items on excange is not higher, it remains on 87. its like excange allow my bid, but wont show it there. i havent sold anything for three days now....
Ensign
# 2
02-08-2013, 11:56 AM
despite i put the most lower bid on excange.
Career Officer
# 3
02-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Refine your search to be as presice as possible...

but yes... what you describe is very normal.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 4
02-08-2013, 12:05 PM
you dont see your own postings, primarily because you dont need to, it shows you what you would buy, and since you cannot buy from yourself it doesnt show your posting.

not a bug, it is a perfectly reasonable working as intended system, the exchange is not the WoW auction house.
Ensign
# 5
02-08-2013, 12:08 PM
im just not sure is it normal to not see your item on excange because you cannot buy your item, or it some kind of bug, and sometimes you can see it and then you cant.. i put some batterys for 1EC and i sold it after few hours but still i wasnt able to saw total items on excange rising..
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-08-2013, 12:08 PM
actually you see your own postings!
Ensign
# 7
02-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus304 View Post
you dont see your own postings, primarily because you dont need to, it shows you what you would buy, and since you cannot buy from yourself it doesnt show your posting.

not a bug, it is a perfectly reasonable working as intended system, the exchange is not the WoW auction house.
thanks.. if you have time, can you check bid for tribble carracass, just check it is it there
Ensign
# 8
02-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrci2907 View Post
actually you see your own postings!
i swear i saw it one time, long ago... but not sure
Captain
# 9
02-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Just doing a plain search all for anything will not return an accurate result.

If you are looking for purple MK XI starship weapons, then use the search filters for Very Rare Vice Admiral Rank Starship Weapons.

The more you narrow down your search parameters, the more you will see...

Strangely enough, when I did a search for something that I wanted to sell, to check and see how much it was currently going for, When I did an unfiltered search, I didn't get any results, as if nobody else had posted it. But when I used the search filters, it brought up a whole page of results.

There IS a bug in the system if you do not filter your search.
I personally want a Star Trek game that is actually Star Trek. On a qualitative level that could be a lot of different things for a lot of different people. But on a quantitative level, if the developers were to watch star trek and make the game like what they see, then at least it will be a shot in the right direction, as far as I am concerned.
Ensign
# 10
02-08-2013, 03:03 PM
nope, didnt work.. im so mad, i can trade regular.. ughhhh