Career Officer
# 71
02-11-2013, 11:19 AM
While I'm happy the KDF Helmets got fixed. The Female chest option for the cleavage (Not sure what its name is.) Is still not avilible at the tailor. Any chance on getting that readded to now that we have the helmets. Prettyyyyyyyyyy please!
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I have to agree with this. The rep system holds absolutely no value or point to me without this item being available.
Why ? Its useless now.
Commander
# 73
02-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
I noticed a bug with this patch,
did you guys mess up the Space traylayout that had the boffs on them?
I fly all the time with them, but on tribble they are no where to be seen, i looked threw the numbers (1, 2, 3 (one they should be on) 4) but they are not there, i also tryed f12, Boff layout, hit hidden, then hit show, and still not there, please fix this

Holodeck Layout <<< Picture Clicky

Tribble Layout <<< Picture Clicky

Hmm i just noticed, If i go into Stations on my ship it doesnt show that my ship has any stations that i can put boffs on, this might be why i got this

Ship Without boff layout <<<< Picture Clicky

Cat Carrier btw if u needed to know (cryptic)
Confirmed, it doesn't matter what ship you use. It appears the bridge officer trays are completely gone now.

Sad part is, this will still go live.

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.

Last edited by daiouvegeta2; 02-11-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 74
02-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
Confirmed, it doesn't matter what ship you use. It appears the bridge officer trays are completely gone now.

Sad part is, this will still go live.
It won't, this is a Tribble-only bug that appears when you import a character. If you go to a shipyard and switch out of your ship and then back, it should fix itself. The poster you quoted shows posted this photo: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...38981893_n.jpg -- there are no BOFF slots, so there would be no trays available to view.

Let me know if switching to a different ship and back cleared the issue

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 75
02-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shailat View Post
Hmm i just noticed, If i go into Stations on my ship it doesnt show that my ship has any stations that i can put boffs on, this might be why i got this

Ship Without boff layout <<<< Picture Clicky
This bug is still on the live servers. I've heard players in ESD complain a lot in the past about it. It finally happened to me a few days ago.

I created a new Fed character and chose to do the tutorial just for the heck of it. As soon as I got to Earth Spacedock I went straight to the shipyard to claim my Constitution Light Cruiser (TOS Enterprise 1701 from the C-store, it has 1 more engineer console slot compared to the starter ship). I then readied my light cruiser and discharged my starter ship. Then I beamed up to my ship to set up my skill trays and noticed my boff stations in the UI were gone. I looked at the station tab and it looked exactly like your screenshot. No boff stations at all.
Thankfully when I beamed back to ESD it fixed itself.

I couldn't fix it by switching ships since I got rid of my starter ship and I couldn't discharge my light cruiser and claim another because you have to have at least 1 starship. Although I could have claimed a Class F shuttle or Yellowstone Runabout I purchased in the C-store some time back and switched to it. Though if switching to a shuttle didn't fix it, I would have had to recreate the character because you can't discharge your only starship.

I created another character a day or two later but chose to skip the tutorial. I did the same thing, went to the shipyard, claimed my light cruiser and discharged my starter ship, but the problem didn't reoccur.

Last edited by monkeybone13; 02-11-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Career Officer
# 76
02-11-2013, 06:29 PM
The bug also happens when you do Doomsday Device, the Klingon ship you take over seems to be too hard for our boffs to handle.
# 77
02-11-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It won't, this is a Tribble-only bug that appears when you import a character. If you go to a shipyard and switch out of your ship and then back, it should fix itself. The poster you quoted shows posted this photo: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...38981893_n.jpg -- there are no BOFF slots, so there would be no trays available to view.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Switching ships did not fix the issue when I had the issue. And it only seemed to effect 2 ships that I had on a character I was transferring: Tholian Orb and Chimera

How ever if I discarded the Chimera and re-acquired it I could look at that ship properly. But the Orb obviously I couldn't discard and reacquire being a lockbox ship. And I don't have an extra Orb laying around
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Commander
# 78
02-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
I have to agree with this. The rep system holds absolutely no value or point to me without this item being available.
I found the tier powers and almost 50k ore worth doing the romulan rep. But thats just me..
Captain
# 79
02-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
A note about that bug, swapping ships didnt ever fix that missing boff slots issue. At least never for me. But it seems to be fixed recently as i mention below.

The bug with the missing boff slots is fixed yes but i recently character transfered my main toon over to tribble last night and even tho the slots are now there i cannot for the life of me be able to actually put a boff on duty on them slots. You click on commander slot you pick a name and it does nothing at all, does this for all slots and i have tried going to ship npc and switching ships back and forth but it still doesnt allow a boff to be slotted into a boff slot for a ship.

Also i noticed when on tribble and testing to see if the jem dread i bought was worth keeping that the warp animations for warping in was a little buggy. Duno if its just me or not but can you check the transwarp animations in and out please.

Last edited by cptskeeteruk; 02-11-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Career Officer
# 80
02-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
[*]Klingon Honor Guard and Adapted MACO Pulsewave Rifles' secondary fire no longer triggers the category cooldown on all Grenade abilities.
Been asking for this fix since KHG existed..

Again proving it needs to become a fed issue to be financially worth looking into..
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.