Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System
Login

Ensign
# 11 any news?
03-21-2013, 04:21 PM
I've just come back to STO and finished "the new link". I defeated Laas at the end and I have it in a containment unit. In the INFO window of the item from my inventory, it tells me to run a doff mission but I can't find it anywhere.. I'm new to the doff system but from what I see I dont have any security officers so I'm guessing that this is why it's not listed.... is this the case?
Career Officer
# 12
04-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty8mac View Post
The same officer where you turn in contraband.
confirmed. They really need to stop slacking off and correcting the information on items.
Ensign
# 13
06-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Ok, so for those of us that don't have a clue, can someone please give a detailed answer as to what, where, who and how I turn this item in? Thanks
Republic Veteran
# 14
06-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Go to Deep Space 9, and talk with your faction security officer. It's the same person with the assignment to turn in 5 Contraband for 2000 Dilithium. You'll see an option for handing over a "Defeated Changeling." You must have an actual "Defeated Changeling" object, which is a mission reward from "Of Bajor."

Note that this is different from the random sector assignment where you pick any of your Doffs and lose it in exchange for Dil + CXP. ("Transfer Changeling Spy to Starbase")

EDIT: Almost forget, there are faction security officers on some of the other stations. From the wiki:
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.

Last edited by bluegrassgeek; 06-09-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 15
06-09-2013, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dink81979 View Post
Ok, so for those of us that don't have a clue, can someone please give a detailed answer as to what, where, who and how I turn this item in? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by janusforbeare View Post
Since that's a Fed-only mission, and the ability to keep the holodeck changeling is a bug (which didn't work for me when I attempted it a few weeks ago), where are KDF officers supposed to capture changelings? The assignment is available redside too.
Actually, the mission "Of Bajor" has been available for the KDF since it was first launched. The "New Link" mission some folks mentioned used to be Fed only, but it appears they have added it to the KDF with the launch of "Legacy of Romulus."
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.

Last edited by bluegrassgeek; 06-09-2013 at 06:39 AM.