Lt. Commander
# 11
02-19-2013, 08:20 AM
I have a mission called "Dark Alliance Part 1", that is based off of time travel to the TWoK era. Give it a run if you'd like.

by @Skydawn - member of Starbase UGC
Commander
# 12
02-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Actually I nearly forgot, my last Foundry Challenge mission; Beneath The Raptors Wing, Involves quite abit of Time-Warping... infact i had a few people comment it reminded them of the Rocky Horror Picture Show!... now I wish I could put Rocky in his Golden Shorts in as a cameo... anyways lol

My upcoming sequel 'see Signature' will begin with abit of time travel followed by an interesting trip to Temporal Investigations, Homage to Star Trek III and a couple of greetings from an old freind in 'Past Perfect'.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-19-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Career Officer
# 13
02-20-2013, 01:51 PM
I did a six part series called Once Upon A Time that is all about time travel.

There's a link to my mission thread in my sig that has all the information if you're interested.
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!
Career Officer
# 14
02-21-2013, 10:12 AM
My mission ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence includes a bit of time travel, as well as
a link to our recent days here on Earth. (Year 2012).

It is the mission shown in my sig below.
DoR
ABI-Artificial Borg Intelligence by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Also play Spawn of Medusa - The 5 Part series
by Duke-of-Rock Available on Holodeck
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
02-21-2013, 11:34 AM
I have a little mission called "Somewhere in Time" that takes you back to the Deep Space Nine era.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Lieutenant
# 16
02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
First Cause, Then Effect was the first foundry mission I tried. About 5 minutes into it, I had come to the conclusion that it was 100x better than any Cryptic-made mission. That set the bar pretty high for foundry missions.
Commander
# 17
02-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emperormak View Post
First Cause, Then Effect was the first foundry mission I tried. About 5 minutes into it, I had come to the conclusion that it was 100x better than any Cryptic-made mission. That set the bar pretty high for foundry missions.
Your telling me, I have spent four nights in a row staying up late trying to improve my entry into F.Challenge #6 and it's pretty difficult.

Log in on the 27th to play people, looks like this selection of missions will be pretty awsome

Foundry Challenge Foundry Challenge #6 : Beyond the Web
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Ensign
# 18
02-22-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damzelltrill View Post
So Time travel's just not that big a draw for Foundry creators? I'd have thought people would enjoy creating missions that fill the gaps between the series.

And I've done Cause, then Effect: good mission.
I also did the Drake one, I think... have to look when I log in later.

In my limited experience running Foundry missions, it seems like they all are about time travel. *shrug*
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
02-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Well when you've got the tools....

Seriously, we've got all kinds of uniforms and ships from the other eras and even from the future, it makes little sense to use them in a 2409-set mission, but we're all fans of the shows and want to use them. Answer: time travel!
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic