Cryptic Studios Team
# 31
02-19-2013, 09:09 AM
There are a couple things I'd like to clarify, and receive further information on...

1) Copying a character to Tribble probably doesn't bring over your Reputation intact. I'm not sure why, or if we can correct this, but it's possible that you need to unlock this with a "native" Tribble toon to see accurate behavior.

1a) Has anyone tried this with a native Tribbler, or were all the accounts below from copied characters?

2) No store unlocks currently offer an "Accept" button when they complete, because they aren't giving you anything. They're just flipping a code bit in the database, which allows additional options to appear in your Reputation Store. The "Accept" button only appears when a project is going to give you an item or Dilithium in return.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Career Officer
# 32
02-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
There are a couple things I'd like to clarify, and receive further information on...

1) Copying a character to Tribble probably doesn't bring over your Reputation intact. I'm not sure why, or if we can correct this, but it's possible that you need to unlock this with a "native" Tribble toon to see accurate behavior.

1a) Has anyone tried this with a native Tribbler, or were all the accounts below from copied characters?

2) No store unlocks currently offer an "Accept" button when they complete, because they aren't giving you anything. They're just flipping a code bit in the database, which allows additional options to appear in your Reputation Store. The "Accept" button only appears when a project is going to give you an item or Dilithium in return.
on holodeck I ran the purple doff got a ground one but thissue I am having is I check the store and nothing there
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
02-19-2013, 02:54 PM
The issue I am having is, after I complete the unlock project, there is nothing that shows up in the store. My other unlock categories are there, but nothing about doffs.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 34
02-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448 View Post
on holodeck ...
The fix isn't on Holodeck yet. Please let me know if you try it on Tribble and still experience issues.
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Rihannsu
# 35
02-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I am pretty sure I know why .... because you just cloned the Fleet system that also does not transfer to Tribble and "morphed" into the Reputation system.

Quote:
No offense but you really think anyone is going to play for weeks if not months on a dead server slaving away at earning marks, EC and God knows what else so we MIGHT see if it works or not?
Starfleet Veteran
# 36
02-20-2013, 06:58 AM
Experiencing the same issue.

Most defiantly do NOT have borg crew from any prior system as i'm newly returned to the game.

Upon completing the project for 'very rare' borg doff, i opened the 'store' and a window comes up with nothing but the 'exit' option. No other images or text of any kind in the window.
Ensign
# 37
02-20-2013, 10:51 AM
Same also here
Career Officer
# 38
02-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I am pretty sure I know why .... because you just cloned the Fleet system that also does not transfer to Tribble and "morphed" into the Reputation system.

No offense but you really think anyone is going to play for weeks if not months on a dead server slaving away at earning marks, EC and God knows what else so we MIGHT see if it works or not?
^

Not concerned with Tribble.
Ensign
# 39
02-20-2013, 11:12 AM
same here... payed for blue and purple borg doff but nothing in the shop. Just to be sure I tried some other projects, and they show up (e.g. Mk XII Rifle).
Hope it gets fixed
Ensign
# 40 Me too
02-21-2013, 01:23 AM
I'm a tier one omega and I ordered a blue-quality borg duty officer. 2 minutes later, I never received it...