Rihannsu
# 131
02-14-2013, 01:30 PM
I started something there.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 132
02-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Thanks all. Will start fleshing out the mission this weekend. Looking forward to it
Commander
# 133
02-14-2013, 01:44 PM
Nuts, I wanted the Ferengi as well as the Federation! '''
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 134
02-14-2013, 01:49 PM
Hmm a video using demo record?

hmmm.. well.. what about doing something similar to cryptics faction videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NLgKBwxhhM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIHPHY5q-tc
Commander
# 135
02-14-2013, 02:06 PM
If you like I will take over the Undine Thay?
It ties into my story ideas anyway
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 136
02-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
If you like I will take over the Undine Thay?
It ties into my story ideas anyway
I see the Undine as a clan based thing.. so if you want to.. want to share the honor and bureden of the Undine?
Commander
# 137
02-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I see the Undine as a clan based thing.. so if you want to.. want to share the honor and bureden of the Undine?
Can do, I dont want to do a PoV of them because I have my own series and the new Aliens:Colonial Marines to get through, but I would like to have them feature heavily in my story as the UFP try to make peace between the various races.

Survivor of Romulus
# 138
02-14-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Can do, I dont want to do a PoV of them because I have my own series and the new Aliens:Colonial Marines to get through, but I would like to have them feature heavily in my story as the UFP try to make peace between the various races.
If you can get Colonial marines to start... you win.. I cant get the dam thing to work.

As for the Undine.. My stories involve a Undine faction preparing for War with Spoiler, we can talk it through should it look like they might collide in anyway

Proxy No More: 1 2

Anyway, anyone like my Teaser for "Depths of Nukara Prime" ?

Last edited by thay8472; 02-14-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Commander
# 139
02-14-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
If you can get Colonial marines to start... you win.. I cant get the dam thing to work.

As for the Undine.. My stories involve a Undine faction preparing for War with Spoiler, we can talk it through should it look like they might collide in anyway

Proxy No More: 1 2
Is that an Iconian ship in the background?

Well in mine the Undine are simply manipulating powers across the Beta Quadrant for all out war, in the first episode you will fail in proving this the Klingons and Cardassians. Then in the second when Starfleet declares Neutrality. You go on the hunt for spys, surley the Tal'Shiar and Section-31 have some information!
With the some of the ships you turned on in the previous choice tracking you... you think they could be being manipulated but turns out it was just a Ship Commander out for blood.

I got the game for xbox mate, it isn't bad at all, probally the best Alien genre game yet.

Last edited by rickysmith1; 02-14-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 140
02-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Is that an Iconian ship in the background?

Well in mine the Undine are simply manipulating powers across the Beta Quadrant for all out war, in the first episode you will fail in proving this the Klingons and Cardassians. Then in the second when Starfleet declares Neutrality. You go on the hunt for spys, surley the Tal'Shiar and Section-31 have some information!

I got the game for xbox mate, it isn't bad at all, probally the best Alien genre game yet.

Pc here... all i get is... loading... then.. "f*** you im not running this"

Lol yes it is

My one will go along the lines of...

Reading through the reports from the Romulans, Starfleet and Klingons, Commander Sheeba has concluded every race from the alpha/beta quadrant and Fluidic space are being manipulated by an outside force, unable to gather any solid information the Undine abduct the <player>. Creating a bipedal duplicate of the <player> and his/her crew, the Undine then send you <the replica> to Iconia.