Empire Veteran
# 261
04-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
Well I'd like to represent the Betazoids. The video says 11 factions by eleven authors, but only 10 are listed. So can my Betazoids be the eleventh?

I'm currently working on a foundry mission that I could probably modify to fit in with the other missions being created....unless I could collaborate with someone more experienced with the foundry. Like I could be the script writer (i'm an actor so that shouldn't be difficult.) And another person could tailor the foundry mission to my script!
I have created you a page where you can start advertising your missions as they are created here.

Also, there is now a Betazoids section on the forums where you are free to start engaging in your storyline.

Welcome on board mate!
Career Officer
# 262
04-07-2013, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
I have created you a page where you can start advertising your missions as they are created here.

Also, there is now a Betazoids section on the forums where you are free to start engaging in your storyline.

Welcome on board mate!
oh wow!! thank you!

Also won't i need to collaborate with you guys on tailoring the missions so that they connect to what everybody else is doing???
Empire Veteran
# 263
04-07-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
oh wow!! thank you!

Also won't i need to collaborate with you guys on tailoring the missions so that they connect to what everybody else is doing???
Absolutely. There is a channel you can subscribe to ingame called "Dark Frontiers" - we are often chatting through the storylines ingame.

There is also the forums on the website where you can mail and discuss your missions and get a feel for things.

These will help you get started:

Mission requirements.

Contact information - add yours!

Forums - best give the other factions posts a read through to get you up to speed.
Commander
# 264
04-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
oh wow!! thank you!

I have reign over the Federation Story so I think me and you will be talking alot! lol

Little curious, what are you going to do with the Betazoids? Because to me they have always been a peacful race without a military and the Klingons wont attack the planet as they dont want a direct conflict with the UFP while invading Cardassian space!?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 265
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
I have reign over the Federation Story so I think me and you will be talking alot! lol

Little curious, what are you going to do with the Betazoids? Because to me they have always been a peacful race without a military and the Klingons wont attack the planet as they dont want a direct conflict with the UFP while invading Cardassian space!?
You control the Federation. S/he controls the race.. maybe you **** up and she might wnt to make the betazoids leave he federation? :O
Commander
# 266
04-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
You control the Federation. S/he controls the race.. maybe you **** up and she might wnt to make the betazoids leave he federation? :O
OR we both do various sides of the Federation; I do Starfleet and etc... Apoc2001 those the member worlds PoV? There are many ways we can this and co-op. APOCALYPSE2001, MESSAGE ME IN-GAME AT @rickysmith1 ASAP!

At first I was a little upset about someone nicking a part of the Federation, but now im looking forward to the co-op!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Career Officer
# 267
04-07-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
lol yeeeeeess.... I'm just waiting for someone to screw up, so I can take over the wooooorld!!!
I wrote to him in-game. We'll see what happens
Captain
# 268
04-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Alternatively, while Ricky handles the Starfleet aspect, Apocalpyse's storyline could concentrate on the non-military aspect of the Federation. I for one would love to see a custom made Presidential office!

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Career Officer
# 269
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Alternatively, while Ricky handles the Starfleet aspect, Apocalpyse's storyline could concentrate on the non-military aspect of the Federation. I for one would love to see a custom made Presidential office!
well in-game I was explaining to him how my Betazoid could be one of the many 'faces' of my other captain Lady Themis. Here is an idea of what she is about: The Star Core. Originally this was the name of my fleet in Star Trek: Starfleet Command II. I recreated it in STO but a lack of active players has ground the progress to halt.
The Betazoid in the persistent foundry could just be a group of Betazoids who work across the galaxy, communicating information telepathically etc etc.....
Captain
# 270
04-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
well in-game I was explaining to him how my Betazoid could be one of the many 'faces' of my other captain Lady Themis. Here is an idea of what she is about: The Star Core. Originally this was the name of my fleet in Star Trek: Starfleet Command II. I recreated it in STO but a lack of active players has ground the progress to halt.
The Betazoid in the persistent foundry could just be a group of Betazoids who work across the galaxy, communicating information telepathically etc etc.....
Sounds interesting!

Have you registered on the Persistent Foundry Project (PFP) site? There, you can post your starting ideas there, as well as your characters you will be using.

I for one would love to hear what you have to bring to the table.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!