Survivor of Romulus
# 21
02-10-2013, 10:19 AM
Think i've got the basic idea of what you mean... so.. we come up with a galaxy wise plot..

"bla bla bla tibble bomb kills millions on planet T"

Then for whatever faction we picked we have to do a story on how X faction would handle said situation?
Captain
# 22
02-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Think i've got the basic idea of what you mean... so.. we come up with a galaxy wise plot..

"bla bla bla tibble bomb kills millions on planet T"

Then for whatever faction we picked we have to do a story on how X faction would handle said situation?
Perfect

Its kind of like a Foundry version of Dungeons and Dragons for no better word.
Commander
# 23
02-10-2013, 10:31 AM
So we all publish our PoV at the same time and then do sequels based on our own reviews, essentially creating our own -Verse with many authors.
Or those it sort of go YOU - reviews - ME - Reviews - ROMULANS - Reviews - BORG... etc?
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 24
02-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Perfect

Its kind of like a Foundry version of Dungeons and Dragons for no better word.
now depending on the galaxy wide incident... could I do something where the player takes on the role of the Undine infiltrator disguised as the player (assuming I can come up with a good cover story for where the player is) or would you prefere the player to be the player?
Captain
# 25
02-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
So we all publish our PoV at the same time and then do sequels based on our own reviews, essentially creating our own -Verse with many authors.
Or those it sort of go YOU - reviews - ME - Reviews - ROMULANS - Reviews - BORG... etc?
I will create my mission. Then send it to authors for not for review per say, but so their have context for their own story. Of course we can help one another out

I published the first mission.

The authors then create their mission based on what their faction does in response to what the Klingons do.

Each author then publishes their mission.

Group meeting then takes place in which we share ideas of where the story goes from there. We workshop together.

All the authors then decide on their next factions move or decision.

And so the story line grows and grows.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 02-10-2013 at 10:40 AM.
Captain
# 26
02-10-2013, 10:37 AM
Quote:
now depending on the galaxy wide incident... could I do something where the player takes on the role of the Undine infiltrator disguised as the player (assuming I can come up with a good cover story for where the player is) or would you prefere the player to be the player?
That is the beauty of your story You are 100% free to come up with your own ideas, so long as it fits into the overall theme and naturally makes sense. e.g The Undine throw a peace rally outside Sol would be frowned upon
Survivor of Romulus
# 27
02-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
That is the beauty of your story You are 100% free to come up with your own ideas, so long as it fits into the overall theme and naturally makes sense. e.g The Undine throw a peace rally outside Sol would be frowned upon
peace? after you swines keep ignoring our keep out of fluidic space signs?!
Captain
# 28
02-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Quote:
LMAO - this. I hope you bring this to the story. You know what I mean.
Commander
# 29
02-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Ok cool I got ya... would be nice to get together after you publish the first one though, just to share our storylines and have some nice little connections so people playing the series get it.
e.g; In UFP the Player goes to Drozana to question a Ferengi, then in the Cardassian mission the Player turns up a minute after the UFP Captain left and interrogates the Ferengi... BOOM, simple humour (Humor in USA).

Quote:
LMAO
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 30
02-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Ok cool I got ya... would be nice to get together after you publish the first one though, just to share our storylines and have some nice little connections so people playing the series get it.
e.g; In UFP the Player goes to Drozana to question a Ferengi, then in the Cardassian mission the Player turns up a minute after the UFP Captain left and interrogates the Ferengi... BOOM, simple humour (Humor in USA).
Absolutely. I will also be creating a website for it and should be ready by end of next week

Each faction will have their own section.

In regards to your post - Laurel and Hardy did it all the time with great success I might add.

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 02-10-2013 at 10:49 AM.