Ensign
I have been playing since CB and had taken some time off for a bit. Now back and looking for an active fleet of mature players to hang out and run with. Would like a fleet with a good mixture of males and females. I am in my 40s so probably wouldnt fit in with teenie bopper fleets. I am not a hardcore STF or PvPer but do enjoy both when i have good fun people to run with. Voice chat while playing is also a plus. I have TS3...Vent and Mumble. I have 6 toons...4 of which are 50s.....saving 7th slot for a Romulan.

Last edited by robertoakley1; 02-09-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
02-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Greetings and welcome back. From reading your post you seem like a great fit for us. The only thing we don't match up on is the male to female ratio, but it's not from a lack of trying. check us out at www.88th.guildlaunch.com or you can hit me up in game @NYY.
Ensign
# 3
02-09-2013, 06:22 PM
LOL i am not expecting a 50/50 split.....The best you could hope for is a 90/10 split unless its an all girl fleet. I just want a fleet where there is a good female presence as well....in SWTOR i am in a guild where there are quite a few females that play regularly. Its a lot of fun to play with both.
Lieutenant
Greetings,

I am glad that more players like yourself are returning to STO; glad to have you back!

Of course, I am here to invite you to take a look at the 5th SOD. This is an RP fleet that is mature, and has a great social atmosphere (I personally don't know the gender ratio, as I do not ask members).

Please check out our forum thread. It will hopefully answer any questions you may have. If you do have any questions after reading, please feel free to send me a message on here, post on our forum thread, or contact @ubermatten or @kpts4tv in-game.

Cheers, and good hunting!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Not sure if you found a fleet yet but we are a mature +30 fleet. If you are looking for a relaxed fleet then you should at least check-out the TOS Veterans Fleet. We are a medium sized fleet spread out over two continents and we are a lot of fun.

We are made up of newbies and serious gamers and all we have in common is that we are becoming middle aged, we love everything Star Trek and we want to hang with same minded people.

We have no rules, nothing is mandatory and no bosses.

Check out our recruiting forum for more information or visit our website at TOSFLEET.COM.

We also have a very active Klingon fleet called the TOS Qan Mang.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>