Lt. Commander
# 1 New Jem'Hadar ships
02-08-2013, 11:57 PM
Again, search failed me in that all I got were load out questions. I understand they have the Jem'Hadar bridge like seen in a couple of the 2800 FE. My question is, do we have to use that bridge on them or can we change it? Reason I ask is... well, as nice as it is that some of the box ships have custom bridges.. those bridges are lacking (in my opinion). I like having my officers on my bridge, but all of those bridges seem to only have room for 1 or 2 officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2013, 11:10 AM
You have to use that bridge, there is no option to change it, at least not when I checked the other night. I just got the Jem HEC and was trying it out, you just get the bridge layout that you referred to above. Also you can't go anywhere on the ship but the bridge. All the duty officer/account bank consoles are consolidated to that one area.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2013, 01:13 AM
To bad. I was going to try and get one for one of my feds but now I might not. The only time I ever get to see the BOffs is when I'm on the bridge. Had a neat idea to add to the characters story. Just like the idea I had to make a Ferengi merc that's working for the feds. Full ferengi crew, but then I seen the D'Kora's 2 BOff bridge...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm kinda disappointed with my J'H HEC bridge, or at least the lack of anything more than a bridge, it would be nice to have an interior to walk around. Having the BOs available is however a nice touch.
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giarana View Post
I'm kinda disappointed with my J'H HEC bridge, or at least the lack of anything more than a bridge, it would be nice to have an interior to walk around. Having the BOs available is however a nice touch.
I like having all the duty officer stations on the bridge and that should be copied to ALL bridges. That said, for those of us who have purchased C-Store Bridges it is kinda lame not to allow them to be used on the non-faction ships.

If your going to allow a Defiant to use the Bridge and layout of a Galaxy Class, it is no less stupid to allow a Jem Hadar Carrier to use whatever bridge they like. The game encourages customisation of ships and removing the ability to change your Bridge removes a big part of the customisation.