Captain
# 11
02-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefsupreme79 View Post
i run epts1 and 2 now, never understood how you can have it up all the time, there is always a cd between the two shared
Tech doffs will reduce cool downs on everything with aux to bat.

EPTS has a 15s global... and a 45s cool down... with a 30s effect... so all you really have to do is shave 15s off the cool down and you have 100% up time.

You can have both EPTS and another system (engines will probaly be the most useful on the vorcha)... up all the time this way.

Engage Shields... then 15s later engage your Emergency power to engines... if you are using aux to bat... you should be able 15s later to hit Emergency power to shields again... there might be a small gap of around 2s or so where it will be down... but it won't be worth worrying about.
When the messenger comes to appropriate your profits ... kill the messenger.
Captain
# 12
02-10-2013, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
2 of those doffs will do the exact same thing... there ya go I just saved you a few million ec.

Really though... considering if your flying that ship to kill things your likely best off with tech doffs and aux to bat anyway.

Omega + damp + aux to bat... and you can fly it to kill things.
Why else would you fly it conn doffs are for nicks on the exchange tech doffs in excess of 5 mil kdf side so that mil is well and truly gone

Aux to bat is great when the doffs are paid for or attained and you time it right but takes some using especially if you've come from a bop

It's not the only way to fly it to kill things it's just another way
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----

Last edited by mustafatennick; 02-10-2013 at 04:12 AM.
Captain
# 13
02-10-2013, 04:25 AM
agreed nothing wrong with a AP doff setup... still 2 is = 3... so you can save that doff slot for something else anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2013, 11:56 AM
i was watching the time of epts and the cd, even without tech doffs im always in epts, not sure why but im not complaining
Captain
# 15
02-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
agreed nothing wrong with a AP doff setup... still 2 is = 3... so you can save that doff slot for something else anyway.
Yeah I'm a bit skippy on my doffs sorry
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Captain
# 16
02-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefsupreme79 View Post
i was watching the time of epts and the cd, even without tech doffs im always in epts, not sure why but im not complaining
Only if you have 2 copies of EPTS....

Or you may have dmg control doffs slotted... which give you a chance to reduce the cool down of EPT skills.

2-3 Dmg control doffs + 2 different system Emergency power to skills can be a reliable way to keep 2 systems bossted 100% as well.