Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Career Officer
So, before Legacy of Romulus went live I had several KDF characters at 50 that had yet to spend their Lt. General Token for various reasons (the biggest being I had yet to decide what to spend it on). Just today I tried to claim the B'Rel Retrofit on one of them. It didn't appear to be a viable choice as it listed the Zen price. So I checked the others I thought I remembered it being good for. No go. Even checked the one that I know it worked with and it to was displaying the Zen price. For good measure I checked on a couple of other characters that I had been holding off on using the token on. Again, no token/nothing to spend said token on.

TLDR - Unspent Lt. General Tokens are either gone or no longer hooked up to valid ships following Legacy of Romulus launch. Has anyone else experienced this? Does it still work for new KDF characters on reaching level 50?

To be perfectly clear it's ONLY my Level 50 KDF characters. My level 50 Feds still have their unspent tokens and can use them to pick up retrofit ships.
Career Officer
# 2
06-10-2013, 01:16 PM
I just checked on a character who hit Lieutenant General within the last two weeks (after LoR, in other words) and she does have the VA token available on all four ships it should work on. Sorry I don't have any older characters with hoarded tokens to check.
Career Officer
# 3
06-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
I just checked on a character who hit Lieutenant General within the last two weeks (after LoR, in other words) and she does have the VA token available on all four ships it should work on. Sorry I don't have any older characters with hoarded tokens to check.

Thanks for checking anyway. I didn't think it likely anyone would - the KDF playerbase from before tended to be highly devoted and therefore would have used their token almost as soon as they hit 50 if they didn't already own the ships free and clear from the C-Store.

I am however pleased to hear that it does work with new characters. I'm in the process of leveling one up now and fully intend to create and level several more.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-10-2013, 01:34 PM
I just checked two KDF VAs that hit VA before LoR. They both had VA tokens for ships available.
Career Officer
# 5
06-10-2013, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpanix View Post
I just checked two KDF VAs that hit VA before LoR. They both had VA tokens for ships available.
So after reading this I went back and checked...and then totally by happenstance while doing something else realized what the problem was.

I hadn't finished the Lt. General promotion mission.

Yes, I fell really stupid now.