Captain
I want to start a different topic, maybe someone in hollywood will get wind of it.

I was surfing the web, and I came across this pic:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3NbEuEB-o9...lack%2BCat.jpg

Now I know we will see Electro and the Rino in the next Spiderman movie. But why not squeeze the Black cat in there too, so you can setup this relationship between the two for a later movie. Seeing how Gwen is going to die, if they follow the Comic Lore, this only opens the door to the heated friction between these two characters.

That's my wish list #1 for any future spiderman movies.

My next one is Planet Hulk and World War Hulk for Hulks next two movies. With the Advengers 2 movie, I feel something major should happen, where Banner just loses control, and can't get out of Hulk form. Then the Hulk is riping up the place, until he is captured. The setup can have him being sent off world, and you get the begining of Planet Hulk. The Writers can take it from there. Then for the next one you get World War hulk, as he returns to Earth, and he continues his distruction path. Alone with his new allies, and of course you introduce new Marvel Charactors, that fight against the hulk and his new friends.

IMO with they go this route, it would make for epic movies.

What are some of your wish lst movies?

Oh and feel free to comment on my ideas. The Planet Hulk one is a rumor BTW, I hope it plays out as true.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-14-2013, 10:42 AM
A good Star Trek film. A proper one, and show the script and deisgn for sets to hardcore trekkies / trekkers and see if they think it is "legit" unlike JJ trek (tut tut)
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Captain
# 3
02-14-2013, 10:54 AM
You know I was thinking there needs to be a Really good Star Trek movie set in the prime Universe, and you use all the actors from the TV shows, that want to be part of this epic Movie. Heck maybe you have Q messing around, and you get different eras of Trek time line interacting. Find a great writer and make it so.
Captain
# 4
02-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Mask...

Options for casting:

Matt Tracker - Brad Pitt
Hondo Maclean - Wesley Snipes
Julio Lopez - Javier Bardem
Alex Sector - Karl Urban
Bruce Sato - Masi Oka
Dusty Hayes - Sam Trammell
Brad Turner - Ryan Reynolds
Gloria Baker - Denise Richards
Vanessa Warfield - Michelle Forbes
Miles Mayhem - Mark Harmon
Sly Rax - Steve Buscemi
Captain
# 5
02-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Less background bright lights (curse you JJ!!).

Starship warp like in ST:TMP or ST2:WOK.

That's it.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-14-2013, 12:17 PM
I'd like to see the adventures of Captain Riker and the U.S.S. Titan. Let Frakes do an Affleck and direct and star.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Republic Veteran
# 7
02-14-2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpingjs View Post
A good Star Trek film. A proper one, and show the script and deisgn for sets to hardcore trekkies / trekkers and see if they think it is "legit" unlike JJ trek (tut tut)
The movie would never get made they would fight about what's canon or not.

Survivor of Remus
# 8
02-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Er, my previous post was unintentionally belligerent. Sorry about that. For a real response, then: I'd like to see a Trek movie that isn't made specifically to appeal to old-school trek fans. Appealing to nostalgia and focusing on technobabble and continuity minutia really bogged down the later parts of Enterprise and Voyager. I'd like to see the core idea behind the original series brought back to the fore, but with new characters to meet, a new ship to marvel over, and a plot that doesn't feel like an extended television episode. I'd like to see something that let's us see our faults as a society by giving them funny foreheads and silly name then making a Federation captain try to make sense of it.

What about a movie set between TOS and TNG that focuses on the tensions with the Romulans and Klingons?

What about a movie told from a Romulan or Klingon point of view?

Or a movie set some time after TNG that focuses a Federation world trying to secede? Or growing tensions with the rising number of artificial lifeforms that are vulnerable to being hacked and remotely controlled?

There really are a lot of things they could cover. It would be a shame if all that money and effort was spent on giving us more of the same.
Republic Veteran
# 9
02-14-2013, 01:49 PM
I would like to see Star Trek in the 31st and a half century, as Time cops.

Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2013, 01:54 PM
My perfect movie would be about the adventures of Captain Worf and would start with Worf waking up and realising that the JJ Abrams movies were just a dream, a very bad dream.