Career Officer
These costume options aren't compatible with Bridge Officers? Extremely dissapointed with this if so. I mean sure, I could get armour for each and every one of my boffs, but they'd still be non-customisable.

Does anyone else agree that Boffs should be able to choose from the other outfit categories like Off-Duty, Formal and MACO/Omega/KHG? Must say that this would be one of the changes I would welcome most.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-11-2013, 02:48 PM
I'd love the option to customize my Boff MACO, currently they just have the default Mk XII look. If the boff's have 3 piece set of MACO then it should be an unlocked option for them.
Career Officer
# 3
02-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fataiityx3 View Post
I'd love the option to customize my Boff MACO, currently they just have the default Mk XII look. If the boff's have 3 piece set of MACO then it should be an unlocked option for them.
Why bother restricting it like that? If you've unlocked a costume item, it should be available for use by all customisable boffs on that character.

I think the main issue is that Boffs only have one costume slot. If you look, your first costume slot is also restricted to Uniform only. Again, this could be easily rectified.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.