Empire Veteran
I wonder if they are ever going to make it where you can capture a founder in the foundry for the 4 hour dilithium/espionage reward from the security officer. I had made one to test out if it work or not but currently you can't capture them. Is a fun mission anyways to see if you can handle 100+ jem hadar trying to run you over though
Community Moderator
# 2
02-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I wonder if they are ever going to make it where you can capture a founder in the foundry for the 4 hour dilithium/espionage reward from the security officer. I had made one to test out if it work or not but currently you can't capture them. Is a fun mission anyways to see if you can handle 100+ jem hadar trying to run you over though
You figured out why they shouldn't about five seconds before you went and tried to create that mission.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Lieutenant
# 3
02-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Have you tried taking "Of Bajor" and just leaving once you have the changeling?
Rihannsu
# 4
02-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by izdubar2 View Post
Have you tried taking "Of Bajor" and just leaving once you have the changeling?
Yeah really... hehe... it's easier.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Lieutenant
# 5
02-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Yeah really... hehe... it's easier.
Although having a three stage boss, instead of just the generics would be great to have in the foundry. It's a pain in the butt fight, which is all that matters and should count for the doff mission if added to the foundry. (travel to bajor is negligible as is the mindless"fixit" before you can fight the changeling)

Last edited by izdubar2; 02-11-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Rihannsu
# 6
02-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Although having a three stage boss, instead of just the generics would be great to have in the foundry. It's a pain in the butt fight, which is all that matters and should count for the doff mission if added to the foundry. (travel to bajor is negligible as is the mindless"fixit" before you can fight the changeling)
I do agree that the buss fight is loads of fun. But it's a special boss so.... not in Foundry.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lieutenant
# 7
02-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
I do agree that the buss fight is loads of fun. But it's a special boss so.... not in Foundry.
That's not a very compelling reason. "It's special"? Really?

Its the first ground mob that acts like an actual boss instead of tank-n-spank. Its addition to the foundry would be a total plus.
Career Officer
# 8
02-12-2013, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Quote:

That's not a very compelling reason. "It's special"? Really?
So's that assimilated Gorn from the Defera probe mission but he's in the foundry.
Rihannsu
# 9
02-13-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
So's that assimilated Gorn from the Defera probe mission but he's in the foundry.
Technically... no... You can reskin a captain Borg to LOOK like him but it's only a superficial change.

You can do the same with Armek and Becky too...

You can't put in any actual bosses, only captain level enemies.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!