Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Fleet weapons + pricing??
02-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Im on the dominion mission where i can get full dominion weapons but is it worth doing that as i know they have it mixed with tetryon or is it worth buying polaron fleet beam arrays? Also can you buy fleet polaron heavy cannons and the pricing? I have a mk 11 n mk12 very rare phased polaron beam array are they better than fleet standard polaron beam arrays?
Captain
# 2
02-11-2013, 02:35 PM
The story-reward Dominion Polaron weapons are intermediary weaponry, but not really endgame stuff. If you are already packing Phased Polaron weaponry, upgrading to Fleet Advanced just isn't a cost-effective improvement. You'll be paying tens of thousands of dil for a 1-2% increase. Unless you've got a big surplus of Fleet Credits and dil to just play around with, finishing out the rest of your build on Exchange-bought Phased Polaron should work just fine and be a heck of a lot cheaper.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-11-2013, 02:38 PM
How much is phased polaron on exchamge normally? I know very rare bout to cost a bomb but half the time a rare one is just as gd for a fraction of the price, i only have two phased polaron atm