Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 21
02-13-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
LOL... I want to know how anyone was able to actually log in to do this event Seems your guys servers are so bad off its like winning the lottery just to log in... Is this a test at a new type of lockbox? Win a connection to the game?
The second event is going on now, and we've had tons of players out at each one.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 22
02-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The second event is going on now, and we've had tons of players out at each one.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Was just wondering... I haven't been able to connect more than 10 seconds for the last 8 hours now.
Rihannsu
# 23
02-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
No Just punching (1,2,3 with no weapons in either slot). No other powers, abilities, etc.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
what about Vorta using TK?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 24
02-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Wow! What a blast (well, no literal blasts ) we all had today! That was a ton of fun, so thank you to everyone who made it out. I hope to see you all again at the next event.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread