Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,321
So just found out that my maxed fed crafter can't make disruptor weapons or the klingon melee weapons. If I got DI from somebody, and went to Qo'nos, could he craft those items using the R&D consoles there?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 251
# 2
02-11-2013, 08:52 PM
No as fed players arent allowed down onto Qo'nos, only way is to max out a klingon toon for crafting, then send them in the mail to your fed character.
or find a klingon player friend whom you can trust and get him to craft your items for you and send back to you..
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,681
# 3
02-11-2013, 08:56 PM
Even if you could beam down to Qo'noS, you wouldn't be able to craft disruptors as a Fed. It's simply not in the list for R&D that the system checks when a Fed character uses a crafting table.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 AM.