Lt. Commander
I recently got the Fleet Corsair Flight-Deck Crusier and I finally feel like a true Orion. After years of my poor Orion being stuck in a Klingon raptor I finally get to Capt an Orion ship. It's my first carrier and it seems so far to be a good ship, it has performed very well being able to dish out the dmg as well as take it. It also has a unique look, it kind of looks like the thing that fell out of my mother-in-law's night stand when I was moving her bedroom furniture around for her. Maybe the phallic look comes from having the women be in charge and dictating ship design. Whatever the reason it looks like it does I have no complaints because it screws whatever opponent I face. I appologize for that pun but I couldn't help throwing it in there.

Now that I'm the Capt of a Corsair I wish Cryptic would design some missions for us Orions where we could pirate Federation shipping lanes. I figured the booty we would get would come in the form of commodities, Doff's for slaves, and anything else could be black market items, maybe they could set us up a black market exchange. Wishful thinking I know.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
03-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Congrats! The fleet Corsair is indeed a very nice and potent ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumstar View Post

Now that I'm the Capt of a Corsair I wish Cryptic would design some missions for us Orions where we could pirate Federation shipping lanes. I figured the booty we would get would come in the form of commodities, Doff's for slaves, and anything else could be black market items, maybe they could set us up a black market exchange. Wishful thinking I know.
I endorse this 100%!
We need more pirating dailies/missions/space encounters for the Orions and Nausicaans.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!