Lieutenant
looking to get my hands on elite fleet b'rotlh. i'm willing to compensate your fleet in either credits or dil or both.

do note i will want to actually see the item for sale in your fleet before i make the donation.
Commander
# 2
03-01-2013, 04:35 PM
I'd LOVE it if I could find stats or a chart somewhere for Elite Hanger Pets for Fed AND KDF factions. Finding this info online seems harder than finding a cigarette in jail. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I'd be willing to do the same as my friend above . . . if I knew what I was buying.
Republic Veteran
# 3
03-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidshatner View Post
I'd LOVE it if I could find stats or a chart somewhere for Elite Hanger Pets for Fed AND KDF factions. Finding this info online seems harder than finding a cigarette in jail. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I'd be willing to do the same as my friend above . . . if I knew what I was buying.
Because they were never released, the only way to see the info is to unlock them and honestly I see science being the least desirable of the three to work on.
Commander
# 4
03-02-2013, 12:38 PM
I disagree, I've seen the elite weapons engireering 5 gives you, I'd rather have science 5.
Captain
# 5
03-03-2013, 04:49 PM
I am doing fine with the regualr BoP pet.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers