Lt. Commander
# 41
02-12-2013, 10:25 AM
i think a refit/2409 version should've been released in the z-store first.

1. release refit in z-store @2500 zen. (account wide ship with special console)

2. release fleet version, still cost 5 fsm,with fsm discount (if you own the z-store version, the fleet version will only cost 1 fsm)

3. profit.
twitter - tehjonel
Commander
# 42
02-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
C-Store ships are $20. And that unlocks for your whole account. If you then buy a fleet version of a C-Store Ship, you pay $5 per character. With a C-Store ship, you could get 6 characters with fleet version vs 2 characters with a Fleet Amby or Fleet Kam.

Your defense of Cryptic's pricing is flimsy.
true that a C-store ship is account unlock then you have to buy a module to get the fleet ship however the Amby and kam are different in this regard in the fact they have NO C-store versions to gain the bonus of price reduction and never will. If ya read my post you know that you can get them for free without any money just get EC its easy to come by and you should have enough in a week for a fleet Amby or kam just have a little paitence just don't throw the EC away on freveroulus stuff and you will be fine =)
Starfleet Veteran
# 43
02-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neos472 View Post
true that a C-store ship is account unlock then you have to buy a module to get the fleet ship however the Amby and kam are different in this regard in the fact they have NO C-store versions to gain the bonus of price reduction and never will.
I once again point out that there are lots of ships in the Fleet store with no C-Store counterpart that cost less than the Ambassador will.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Commander
# 44
02-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
I once again point out that there are lots of ships in the Fleet store with no C-Store counterpart that cost less than the Ambassador will.
yes but they are easier to come across and you can get the coressponding ships for dilith
Career Officer
# 45
02-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
true that a C-store ship is account unlock then you have to buy a module to get the fleet ship however the Amby and kam are different in this regard in the fact they have NO C-store versions to gain the bonus of price reduction and never will. If ya read my post you know that you can get them for free without any money just get EC its easy to come by and you should have enough in a week for a fleet Amby or kam just have a little paitence just don't throw the EC away on freveroulus stuff and you will be fine =)
My time is a more valuable resource; Its cheaper for me to buy Zen items with Zen. Cryptic's pricing is gouging.
Starfleet Veteran
# 46
02-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Overpriced, under-performing.

I'll pass.
Career Officer
# 47
02-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
yes but they are easier to come across and you can get the coressponding ships for dilith
How is one Fleet Store Exclusive ship more easily accessed than another Fleet Store Exclusive Ship? And how can only 1 Fleet Store Exclusive Ship be bought with dilithium when another Fleet Store Exclusive Ship can't?
Starfleet Veteran
# 48
02-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
If we are to be charged 5 FSM for these ships, they need an innate power like the Excelsior or B'Rel retrofit.
Agreed -- I'm also wondering why these are 5 fleet modules. Maybe they do have an innate power that wasn't in the descriptions.

Or maybe the 5 was a typo?

Here's hoping.
Formerly known as Protector from June 2008 to June 20, 2012

If the KDF can get a Fleet D7 (That can be upgraded to a T5-U), the Feds should have a Fleet Exeter.
Republic Veteran
# 49
02-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Can someone official tell us if the module cost discount will apply to people who own the Retrofit Ambassador and Kamarag? (Like every other federation fleet ship).
Captain
# 50
02-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
Can someone official tell us if the module cost discount will apply to people who own the Retrofit Ambassador and Kamarag? (Like every other federation fleet ship).
it wont give you a discount due to being a free ship ?

any ways who thought it a good idea of giving the fleet ambassador more hull that the fleet version of the sovi refit/regent ? , sorry but this seems a little odd to me seeing it is an older design . mind you this is cryptic we are talking about they do odd things at times

Last edited by usscapital; 02-12-2013 at 10:42 AM.