Career Officer
# 1 Foundry Reviews
02-12-2013, 10:32 AM
I have started a new project, this can help those who didnt get thier Foundry Missions spot lighted, in having thier missions reviewed and put up in lights by your friendly neighborhood CatStar :3

Your submissions will be displayed on the Foundry Review pages http://catstarsto.com

I will only review those missions I have permission to, and wont give away the ending other then to say, CatStar wins ^^ There will be included a screenshot to show off action or a dramatic and/or funny moment.

EDIT: I changed the page name for the original, now its for Federation side reviews, plus I added in a new page for the KDF side too.
How Picard dealt with ARC_STO Feedback_ARC Wars time capsule

Last edited by catstarsto; 02-24-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
02-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Here's one to get you started

Mission Title: Life Absorbed
Author: @chaddy18
Project ID: ST-HLLM8HQEV
Faction: FED
Minimum rank required to play: 16+
Length: 30-45 minutes
Career Officer
# 3
02-13-2013, 07:36 PM
My first review is up, this is going to be really fun, im looking forward to seeing all of your missions.

I hope by bringing attention to your hard work, you will get more reviews and possibly dilithium. ^^ Keep em coming.
Commander
# 4
02-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Mission Title: Yet Another Borg Mission
Author: @SteveHale
Project ID: ST-HTJ9EPVF4
Faction: FED
Minimum rank required to play: 41+
Length: 25-30 minutes

Well, I've still have a fair amount to do. Story is a third person narrative for a place holder but I still need to work out the dialogue. There are 3 space maps and 1 interior map. It's kind of cheesy but I'm trying to do something a little different with the Borg and I'm not quite ready to give up on it yet, lol.

It's been kind of tough rallying anyone to give it a once over (I'm trying not to be too offended). So anyway, since you offered, if you get bored and wouldn't mind giving it run I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks. ^^
Captain
# 5
02-14-2013, 09:42 PM
I support this! The more reviews the better! Strengthen the community! Make it grroooooww!
Lieutenant
# 6
02-15-2013, 08:13 AM
Hey there catstar, I've got my whole series for review whenever you get the chance ^.^

The Wave Empire Series

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.1
Author: Skyline45
Minimum Level: 16+
Allegiance: Federation
ST- HAP9J34R0
Est. Time: 45min
Recommended Difficulty: Normal
Description:
A member of The Ascended Council has disappeared from the Wave Empire's capitol world, Atlantis. While this might be a simple case of kidnapping the Federation has deemed it necessary to send one of their top officers. The reason? There hasn't been any trace of crime in The Wave Empire for nearly three millennium. Things quickly elevate, and take you into a very dark hidden part of the Waveloid history.

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.2
Minimum Level: 16+
ST-HRDEHNDQN
Est. Time: 1hr 20min
Description:
After reporting in with Fleet Admiral Vincient Skyline, your orders are to investigate a long forgotten planet that the Waveloids hoped would stay buried. While there the mysteries you'll discover will lead to the prospect of all out intergalactic war.

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.3
Minimum Level: 35+
ST-HAVYZLC4O
Est. Time: 35min
Description:
The opening shots have been fired by the Misthi. It seems intergalactic war is imminent. Fleet Admiral Vincient Skyline has come up with a desperate plan of action to once and for all take care of the Misthi. It is up to you to implement this plan, and prevent the galaxy from falling into complete chaos.

Mission Name: The Wave Empire Ep.4
Minimum Level: 35+
ST-HQDWSGADV
Est. Time: 50min
Description:
The Wave Empire has closed it's borders to everyone. Leaving the Federation left in the dark. Starfleet is relying on the reputation that you have built with the Waveloids to figure out what is happening within their empire. The events that alomost lead to intergalactic war left the Waveloid society in uncertainty. With such a powerful empire unstable the Federation can't afford to be sidelined.

Thank you for your future review, and I'm looking forward to your input xD

EDIT: Sorry I just noticed the submission sheet on your website :/ I'm all submitted though now ^.^
My Foundry Missions:
The Wave Empire Series: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=279751

Last edited by skyline475; 02-15-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Commander
# 7
02-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Hey, I saw the review on your site and wanted to say thanks for giving it a shot. Live long and pawsper.
Career Officer
# 8
02-16-2013, 03:09 PM
I still have one from my old Cryptic Account, look for @helkotar, its called Space Hulk. I used it to train our fleet for ground combat. I got the theme from Warhammer40K it was the first foundry mission I made that turned out decent. Before i got into useing CatStar as my main toon, Flash Dashing was it, he was my first toon I made long before I bought the Playable Caitian. I always hid him in the missions as a cameo appearance. My in game name is now @cat_star now that I merged with PWE, I have a couple more missions under that name but they arent as good.

Try it out, I recomend a team on elite. I trained some people using this until they could go without BoFF on elite and be done in about 15 minute. Test yourself, weapons and gear have improved since then, lets see how fast you can complete it. (poses like Morpheus) "The challenge has been issued."
Commander
# 9
02-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Here's mine for you to review

Mission name - Return to Armageddon
Author - Bluedarky
Minimum Level - Any
Allegiance - Federation
Project ID - ST-HQN0569L5
Estimated run time - 20-30 mins.

have fun
Career Officer
# 10
02-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Sorry folks, it seems Webs.com, the company I used for my website is not accessable atm, your reviews where completed but my website isnt respondiing for some reason. Ill notify you once they fix the problem.

"KHAAAAN!"

EDIT: It was a DDoS attack, they are currently working on it. =T.T=

Last edited by catstarsto; 02-18-2013 at 09:20 PM.