Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Omega space set buggs
02-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I recently came back in sto and I see that the omega engine does not reduce the cd on quantum slipstreem and I don`t see any tetryon glyder dmg in my combat log....are there any more buggs with the space/ground sets I should be aware of?
Captain
# 2
02-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iul1uem1 View Post
I recently came back in sto and I see that the omega engine does not reduce the cd on quantum slipstreem and I don`t see any tetryon glyder dmg in my combat log....are there any more buggs with the space/ground sets I should be aware of?
I had the same problem with tetryon glider. It's supposed to be a two-piece set bonus. I didn't see tetryon damage in the combat log or in ACT. Someone told me in another thread it's in ACT if you look, but didn't say where and I couldn't find it. As far as I can tell it's broken.

To answer your question, I don't know of any other set bugs.
Ensign
# 3
02-14-2013, 06:40 AM
thx for the info....well i`ll get some romulan gear then..i hear it`s in fashion
Ensign
# 4
02-20-2013, 06:48 AM
I am having the same problem with tetryon glider
Captain
# 5
02-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iul1uem1 View Post
thx for the info....well i`ll get some romulan gear then..i hear it`s in fashion
I would recommend against that. I got the reman Mk XI set and got shredded way more than I did with my borg set. Right now I'm running borg 2-piece/MACO shield. Although I've heard the 2-piece adapted MACO set is good.