Empire Veteran
# 41
02-13-2013, 02:37 PM
PWE had nothing to do with it

The point of getting Fleet Marks, is to do Fleet-related content... not get them quick and dirty easily from another source, which everyone can use; that's an exploit by most standards.

The changes simply reflect that.
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Check the Tribble notes, no FM s and the Dil will be on a sliding scale
Yep, they enjoy screwing us over like this..we had that daily for a month or 2 and now its gone. They want more of our money of course though in return for the screwing.
Captain
# 43
02-13-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
LOL CS.

I see a new renaissance for AFK grinders.

Time scaled rewards indeed.
Well, I'm right aren't I? This was the best way to get fleet marks, and I was actually starting to get into the game again! So much so, I was considering starting a Foundry Oriented Let's Play series.

Fudge that noise.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Survivor of Romulus
# 44
02-13-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
PWE had nothing to do with it

The point of getting Fleet Marks, is to do Fleet-related content... not get them quick and dirty easily from another source, which everyone can use; that's an exploit by most standards.

The changes simply reflect that.
AN EXPLOIT THAT PWE PUT INTO THE GAME!!!

They cant leave anything alone. We had that mission because there are ALOT players that do not want to participate in the fleet actions for piddly amount of FM they give, especially with the amount of retarded players causing the mission to fail over and over.
Republic Veteran
# 45
02-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natejam101 View Post
Yep, they enjoy screwing us over like this..we had that daily for a month or 2 and now its gone. They want more of our money of course though in return for the screwing.
Ah yes they want our money, thats why they took out the thing (FM)you can't use money on.
Survivor of Romulus
# 46
02-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Ah yes they want our money, thats why they took out the thing (FM)you can't use money on.
No, they want to have us BUY Dilithium using ZEN to donate to fleet projects now, instead of the free in game currency FM's to donate to make our fleet credits...think in terms of greed, which PWE is full of.
Starfleet Veteran
# 47
02-13-2013, 02:43 PM
That sucks. If they are going to do this, they should increase the amount of marks we earn doing fleet actions.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Well, I'm right aren't I? This was the best way to get fleet marks, and I was actually starting to get into the game again! So much so, I was considering starting a Foundry Oriented Let's Play series.

Fudge that noise.

Its true. Now its back to rubbish.
Empire Veteran
# 49
02-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
AN EXPLOIT THAT PWE PUT INTO THE GAME!!!

They cant leave anything alone. We had that mission because there are ALOT players that do not want to participate in the fleet actions for piddly amount of FM they give, especially with the amount of retarded players causing the mission to fail over and over.
Oh, so because they put an exploit into the game, that makes it okay? Right...
Was named Trek17, but still an author: www.enlightenmentoblivion.com.
Republic Veteran
# 50
02-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Quote:
No, they want to have us BUY Dilithium using ZEN to donate to fleet projects now, instead of the free in game currency FM's to donate to make our fleet credits...think in terms of greed, which PWE is full of.
Really that's why they kept the dilithium and took out fleet marks which you can't buy with money.

They only took fleet marks out of the foundry, not the game.
Closed Thread