Commander
# 1 Feature / Event Missions
04-18-2015, 09:33 AM
Why are these being set to Level 60, they should be set to level 50.

It takes pretty much the same xp to get from 55-60 as it does to get from 1-55, dont know what idiot decided this but unless I want to play hard enough to want to put a bullet through my brain from sheer boredom of doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..... See what I did there.

You seriously need to get rid of 50% of the XP required to get from 55-60, the delta missions dont even give you a whole 1/10th of a bar for christ sake.
Career Officer
# 2
04-18-2015, 09:43 AM
I would rather them shift all DR story down a level or two and then place all the piece meal featured episode (should be featured SERIES) at 59.

The kobali ground should not be level locked. Open it at 53 or 55 and let it go till the end. Nothing like a battle zone where you are getting slaughtered but then tell your troops, "Nope come back later."

Especially since the Kobali area is only a very small part of the Vaadwaur back story and if skipped really does not effect later story content.
Career Officer
# 3
04-20-2015, 05:22 PM
Should have gotten the armor while you could. I missed it on a few alts....
Captain
# 4
04-20-2015, 07:05 PM
When some old FE's get revamped, I think the part in the S'hinga system(Breen Invasion) could have a cutscene where you see parts of the orrery inside the systems moon through the viewscreen.

Any other idea, fellow players?