Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 1 Grand Slam Los Angeles
02-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Heading to the official Star Trek and Sci-Fi Summit in Los Angeles this weekend? Read more to learn about how you can obtain a special in-game Duty Officer and character title for attending.


Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,791
# 2
02-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Tickets purchased.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1
# 3
02-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Heading to the official Star Trek and Sci-Fi Summit in Los Angeles this weekend? Read more to learn about how you can obtain a special in-game Duty Officer and character title for attending.


Click here to read more.
I've purchased most limited edition items that have been released for this game. But as I live on the other side of the world (14+ hour flight), there is no way for me to obtain this awesome item
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 433
# 4
02-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xp3ll3d View Post
I've purchased most limited edition items that have been released for this game. But as I live on the other side of the world (14+ hour flight), there is no way for me to obtain this awesome item
Its a code, so in theory someone could "give" it to you. The cheapest tickets to this event are 20 bucks and I think I'm going to go just to get my Doff.

You could always offer to get someone a ticket to the event and ask for the Letta in return.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 5
02-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xp3ll3d View Post
I've purchased most limited edition items that have been released for this game. But as I live on the other side of the world (14+ hour flight), there is no way for me to obtain this awesome item
We've offered this promotion to attendees of Cons in other parts of the world too, including Destination Star Trek London con last year, and will continue to do so as they come up

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 433
# 6
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Discounted GA tickets for the folks in Socal who want to make it out.


http://www.goldstar.com/events/burba...-sci-fi-summit
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 749
# 7
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
And yet another episode of "Holo-Leeta for the Rich People"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,913
# 8
02-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
And yet another episode of "Holo-Leeta for the Rich People"
Because a marginally useful handout DOff is such a big and critical thing to get bent out of shape over.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 749
# 9
02-11-2013, 11:54 PM
I am not "bent out of shape" over it. I just feel that normal ppl like me cant afford to go to a convention, so they should have a contest where someone could win a code. At least that way, the not rich ppl have a shot.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 433
# 10
02-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323 View Post
I am not "bent out of shape" over it. I just feel that normal ppl like me cant afford to go to a convention, so they should have a contest where someone could win a code. At least that way, the not rich ppl have a shot.
Its actually pretty cheap. Using the link I posted my Friday ticket only cost me 13 bucks AFTER the transaction fee. I'm sure I'll have more then 2 hrs of fun at the show so its no more expensive then a movie.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:34 PM.