Starfleet Veteran
Well done Cryptic.... now small fleets are just about to die:

_ Since removing FMs from foundry is the straw that broke the camel's back

_ Since you don't even ask yourself why people do play foudnry grinders for FMs > maybe the standard events are so boring to play and reward so ridiculous amount ?

_ Since it's all now bout grind.

_ Since you are making my fellow mates disgusted of this whole thing

_ Since you are making them quit fleet for a larger unpersonal fleet.

_ Since it is VERY BORING to do do over and over the same FMs rewarding events that NO ONE wants to play more than once a day.

_ Since a single player with no fleet can't get the best ships the game provide

_ Since my small fleet can't afford playing ONLY FM events when members are online;

_ Since the overall gameplay has become NO FUN

_ Since you've made this game bout grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind etc

_ Since anyway the dilithium cost of EVERYTHING is way outrageous

_ Since you are LYING bout reducing currencies : Fleet Marks, ; Romulan Marks, Omega Marks, Fleet Credits, Dilithium , Energy Credit, Lobi, Gold Pressed Latinum ..; Is this your way of reducing ?

_ Since this game IS NOT fun AT ALL ; No one would ever play your so called wonderfull New Romulus if it was not for final romulan marks goal... I can safely say NO ONE is playing it for FUN.

_ Since only large fleets with T4 , T and full Embassy have a chance to recruit anymore ! > Who wants to join a T1, T2 , T3 fleet that is struggling with its dozen members to complete any projects ?

_ Since even if you are in a large fleet it's only all about ... grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind

_ Since you've made this game such as a lot of Fan BoyTrolls in large fleets will come trolling on this post anyway

_ Since you never fix important bugs.

_ But you are really quick to fix money sinks ones.

_ Since the reputation system seems a good idea only to you guys

_ Since LTS players are beeing left on the edge.

_ Since for anyone want to have a very very little fun in the end it is about this amount of : grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind

_ SINCE YOU ARE NOT AT ALL FOLLOWING WHAT HAS EVER BEEN THE STAR TREK SPIRIT !!!!
Career Officer
# 2
02-14-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lirdek View Post
Well done Cryptic.... now small fleets are just about to die...

There are many more ways to earn FM. Diversify.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
02-14-2013, 07:08 PM
by playing the same boring fm events over and over and over?

Thanks but No Thanks. I'm done with that
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Quote:

_ Since this game IS NOT fun AT ALL ; No one would ever play your so called wonderfull New Romulus if it was not for final romulan marks goal... I can safely say NO ONE is playing it for FUN.

_ Since you've made this game such as a lot of Fan BoyTrolls in large fleets will come trolling on this post anyway
Wow. Normally I hold back about this sort of thing, but this...

1) First off, I actually like this game and I find it to be fun, especially the space combat part. Secondly, I find New Romulus to be pretty neat and a nice change of pace from the usual content in the game, and I happen to ENJOY it. You do not speak for me, nor do you speak for the rest of the player base.

2) "Fanboy." My compliments on using the most cliched insult in the history of Internet discussion. I'm not even in a large fleet. This thread is nothing more than a troll post/rant about how unhappy you are with the recent changes. People will never stop complaining about stuff, ever. If you want to get a serious response to your thread, maybe even by an actual game developer, instead of just looking like a troll, maybe be a bit more constructive about how possible improvements can be made.

If you don't like the game and it's not fun, as you clearly stated above, then why are you playing it? Just saying.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Feeling concerned?

Just saying.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
02-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Well, i you don't like this game you can stop playing it anytime, nobody is forcing you to play
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Career Officer
# 7
02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
No offense, but the game must have sucked so bad you bought a LTS and went 1000 days

Also maybe known as "SFC3"
Empire Veteran
# 8
02-14-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
by playing the same boring fm events over and over and over?

Thanks but No Thanks. I'm done with that
STF's are no different.

And now I can clearly see that you are trolling for the point of trolling.
Whatever.
Career Officer
# 9
02-14-2013, 07:41 PM
Small fleet here, maybe 5 active players (rarely more than 2 online at the same time), removing FM from foundry play is not the end of the world, it's actually a good thing, foundry missions are no longer grinding, shouldn't you be happy? non grinding content that rewards dilithium generously.

There needs to be more events that gives out FM, but it needs to be from Fleet events, or fleet theme missions.

You need Omega mark, you need to play Borg content (STF or Deferi zone), need romulan marks, you play new romulus content (Queued event, ground or space), it only makes sense that Fleet mark should be related to Fleet events.

Also, you don't need to be in a fleet to enjoy the game, in your case, maybe the fleetbase is too much for you, do you NEED to be T5? Really? Why?
I'm quite happy in my T2, if I need something from a higher tier, I can always ask around to visit a higher tier base to use their amenities spending my provisions.

On a final note, in your OP you mention the game is no fun, maybe you need to take a break, maybe play some other games that you'll find fun, or if you MUST play Star Trek Online, maybe you should slack a little, and stop grinding, play the content you enjoy and that's it.

You don't NEED to have EVERYTHING
Captain
# 10
02-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovakiin View Post
If you don't like the game and it's not fun, as you clearly stated above, then why are you playing it? Just saying.
The problem is some people have invested a lot of money and time over the years. It's not good practice to spend money on a product or service and not use it.
Closed Thread