Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Fleet action daily?
Commander
# 12
02-14-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
OR

Implement a system like they did inCoH with "prestige". You can earn prestige doing any PvE content in the game, and were not pigeonholed into tedious, boring and timed content.

You could even add a "Fleet Bonus" to reward an extra % upon mission completion when teamed with fellow fleet members.

Just a thought.
I suggested the exact same thing months ago.
Career Officer
# 13
02-14-2013, 01:09 PM
I know that Defera and Nukara give out small amounts of FMs, but a solo player can run the medium missions, and run them back to back.
Republic Veteran
# 14
02-14-2013, 02:53 PM
With all the changes im looking to merge fleets because a combined effort will make it easier to fill projects. PM if your interested.
Rihannsu
# 15
02-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Don't forget the fleet tribble. 1 mark every hour! Can't beat that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samir Bennal, Captain of the Onyxhammer
Rule of Acquisition #113: Always have sex with the boss.
I am one of the many victims from the hijacked Caspian Division.
I will not let the childish acts of a criminal ruin this game for me.
Career Officer
# 16
02-14-2013, 03:34 PM
You want lots of Fleet Marks, then do No Win Scenario.

During the Fleet Mark Event with Fleet Mark Boosters, you can literally bring in over 400 Fleet Marks every 30 minutes. There is one group who constantly gets 1400 Fleet Marks by this method every day.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Career Officer
# 17
02-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribbleorlfl View Post
Fleet action daily?
Each day, there is a fleet action daily. It is one of the following (on Fed side):
1) Halting Gorn advance
2) Klingon Scout Force
3) Big Dig

In each one, you must complete the objectives for the 'daily' in addition to the regular fleet action objectives. Usually it involves scanning something.
# 18
02-14-2013, 03:44 PM
I hope this doesn't get exiled to the Academy sticky graveyard, er forum - where helpful info goes to die.
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Commander
# 19
02-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Yeah, cutting the Fleet Marks from foundry missions was a hugely bad idea, especially for the KDF. I got a FM booster, but I play KDF so it may take some time before it runs out.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Gorn Minefield is the only fleet action daily that doesn't have something wrong with it. Klingon Scout Force has some artificially inflated spawn wait times that usually end up causing the event to run to nearly half an hour, and Big Dig has the plants so scattered about the map that if you're in the unlucky situation that you're the only one actually doing the daily (which I somehow found myself in every other time I played) you end up either getting knocked out every couple minutes as you try to work your way through all the Romulans to get to them, or try to scan them all in a mad dash after they despawn at the end. There's a reason that those two events typically have such relatively long wait times to start. Maybe we can start be alleviating some of these problems.