Career Officer
# 21
02-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwoo View Post
There's a reason that those two events typically have such relatively long wait times to start. Maybe we can start be alleviating some of these problems.
The other reason for the long wait time is that those are 20-man fleet actions whereas the Gorn is 5-man. A lot fewer people needed to que to start up the Gorn.

Also, for big dig, if you don't scan everything, you can run through again after the cooldown and try again. That first plant along the right side is relatively easy to get to, as is the one right below the rally point. If you can manage to get those 2, then you can scan those 2 again the next time.

And yes, Cryptic should shorten the wait times between spawns in Klingon Scout Force.
# 22
02-14-2013, 08:22 PM
One thing about the booster is it means a net
loss of fleet credits, because it costs 10,000 fleet credits, in exchange for 100 fleet marks, which end up being 5,000 fleet credits of value, so 5,000 fleet credit net loss.

I'm a team player and I really want the elite pets so I've decided to take the hit, I understand if others decide not to.

Dropping fleet marks from Officer Reports was a horrible idea, I don't care about weather it fit the theme of fleets or not, because they haven't replaced it with anything else.

On the bright side I got promoted in my fleet from Field Agent to Veteran. Yeah.