Career Officer
# 1 Emotes/Blood
02-14-2013, 08:26 AM
We need more emotes...swimming would be nice...getting tired of wading thru lakes, rivers, oceans, ect. ect...

If the Devs need some Emote ideas...look at Ever Quests emotes..they have LOTS to choose from...including the "Middle Finger" one so we can...express...ourselves...

ALSO...blood...when we hack peeps up with our bladed weapons we need to see blood and/or limbs being lopped off...and...Phaser burns/caulderized holes thru our Enemies bodys...

My patch time thread...

Be back in 5 days..going to VEGAS BABBBY...
"Sips her PWE Koolaide and looks at alllll the goodies in the Z store"
Badname Betty (PvP...PvE...STF...Trophy Hunter...Latnium Collector...Federation)
Commander Morgana (PvP...PvE...STF...KDF)
1000 day vet and LTS
STO Join date: 7 Feb 2010
Career Officer
# 2
02-14-2013, 08:34 AM
I imagine showing blood would cause the various censoring agencies to put restrictions on the game. It would be a cool effect, though.

Porthos is not amused.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-14-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachverant View Post
ALSO...blood...when we hack peeps up with our bladed weapons we need to see blood and/or limbs being lopped off...and...Phaser burns/caulderized holes thru our Enemies bodys...
NEVER going to happen. It's rated Teen (T) so for ages 13+ and there's not a chance in hell that they can add any real graphic violence (blood, burns etc) without pushing the rating up.

So don't get your hopes up. In fact, put it out of your mind completely - I can assure you now that it's not ever going to even be considered.

Personally I thought all these suggestions were stupid, but you're entitled to voice them

/thread?