Career Officer
# 1 New Romulan Boffs
02-14-2013, 09:49 AM
The new romulan boffs that are currently available on the embassy cost 40,000 dil for the very rare but yet under their info they say they only worth 1200 dil. I think Cryptic is gouging us...

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard

Last edited by blznfun; 02-14-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
02-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
The new romulan boffs that are currently available on the embassy cost 40,000 dil for the very rare but yet under their info they say they only worth 1200 dil. I think Cryptic is gouging us...
The 1200 value you are seeing is the sell price (as with any item out there), but you can't sell these DOFFs, so the number is erroneous. I'll pass feedback and see if those values can be removed in a future update.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 3
02-14-2013, 11:17 AM
I know that is the sell value... But that is usually a price at half their cost.

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Original Handle: the_orig_jean_luc_picard
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
02-14-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blznfun View Post
I know that is the sell value... But that is usually a price at half their cost.
We could have put any number there, really, since they can't be sold, so I'm not sure why that number was chosen. Maybe it's someone's lucky number

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 5
02-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The 1200 value you are seeing is the sell price (as with any item out there), but you can't sell these DOFFs, so the number is erroneous. I'll pass feedback and see if those values can be removed in a future update.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
it is not just doff's it a ton of stuff, with certain starbase projects players exploit them and it s wrong there needs to be a cap on what you list