Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn03 View Post
Hm, I guess it's only a small minority experiencing this bug, otherwise the forum would have been flooded. Do you see this bug in KASE? or just in random events.
I've been seeing it everywhere.

It happened once doing Infected, but then during a PvP arena it started this junk where it would happen withing 10 seconds of entering combat every single time. It persists after death, and even after relogging. Every single ability or weapon goes on cooldown, even things like full impulse and distributing shields.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inktomi19 View Post
I've been seeing it everywhere.

It happened once doing Infected, but then during a PvP arena it started this junk where it would happen withing 10 seconds of entering combat every single time. It persists after death, and even after relogging. Every single ability or weapon goes on cooldown, even things like full impulse and distributing shields.
I just did KASE and nothing happened. Which DOFF do you use exactly? I will try to experiment with it to recreate the bug.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2013, 12:42 PM
3x Damage Control Engineer and 2x Maintenance Engineer. I had the same problem when I unequipped my DOffs though. I'm gonna try to replicate the problem on a different character.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-14-2013, 01:10 PM
Just tried to replicate the problem on another character with Damage Control Engineer DOffs -- I couldn't.

However, my two copies of Tactical Team are both using the shared cooldown. Normally the copy I use should have a 30 second cooldown, and there should be an animation like a clock as it cools down. At the same time, the other copy should have a 15 second cooldown, and that one should be like a horizontal bar sliding down the icon. But instead, both copies get the shorter, 15 second cooldown, and the animation for the shared cooldown. I don't have anything on that character that ought to be effecting Tactical Team.

On both characters the bugs persist with different ships, and with changing maps, etc. On the second one the bug actually helps, so I might just play that for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inktomi19 View Post
Just tried to replicate the problem on another character with Damage Control Engineer DOffs -- I couldn't.

However, my two copies of Tactical Team are both using the shared cooldown. Normally the copy I use should have a 30 second cooldown, and there should be an animation like a clock as it cools down. At the same time, the other copy should have a 15 second cooldown, and that one should be like a horizontal bar sliding down the icon. But instead, both copies get the shorter, 15 second cooldown, and the animation for the shared cooldown. I don't have anything on that character that ought to be effecting Tactical Team.

On both characters the bugs persist with different ships, and with changing maps, etc. On the second one the bug actually helps, so I might just play that for a while.
I'm unable to duplicate the bug, but i'm hearing complains from other people also experiencing this bug. I will try to take a screenshot of it when it happens again.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn03 View Post
I'm unable to duplicate the bug, but i'm hearing complains from other people also experiencing this bug. I will try to take a screenshot of it when it happens again.
I think I'm going to need to try re-installing. The bug seems to have gotten worse -- I'm getting all my abilities locked out in the first second or 2 of combat now.

I'm actually kind of encouraged that there seem to be a ton of other bugs with this patch, so hopefully Cryptic might roll it back.
Lieutenant
I am not sure if this is a bug due to the patch or the game actually wanting my character to die....!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...99248071_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...12164360_n.jpg

Basically since the patch today I have noticed that while in combat all my buttons will siddenly freak out and have 2 min cool downs on all of them, as shown in the picture. some buttons are designed to have 1 or 2 or even 3 minute cooldowns but now all of them are doing it.
ODYSSEY SCIENCE CRUISER - U.S.S. MAIDEN TORONTO NX-971312-B
VESTA MULTI-MISSION SURVEILLANCE EXPLORER - U.S.S. HOPE IN HELL NX-902013-A
Fleet member of Access Denied
Lt. Commander
# 18 2min madness...
02-14-2013, 01:52 PM
I've had this twice now on diff missions, 2mins no weapons, no powers, surrounded and dead...
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianmetalfan View Post
I am not sure if this is a bug due to the patch or the game actually wanting my character to die....!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...99248071_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...12164360_n.jpg

Basically since the patch today I have noticed that while in combat all my buttons will siddenly freak out and have 2 min cool downs on all of them, as shown in the picture. some buttons are designed to have 1 or 2 or even 3 minute cooldowns but now all of them are doing it.
That's exactly the bug I have, although with me it's happening every time I use abilities in combat, usually withing the first couple of seconds.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 20
02-14-2013, 02:07 PM
If you are experiencing this bug, please PM (link to message on the forums) me your character's.name@handle so we can investigate. Thank you!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread