Commander
# 1 Rate The Races
02-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Walking around ESD earlier and in lue of the new Andorian ship being released I came to wonder which is the most popular race in STO?
I am assuming its the Aliens and Andorians with the Saurians at the bottom.

My question is, could the Devs release a rating system that shows which races are the most popular in each faction... it could be accessable by a console in the ESD and First City Medical Bays... the 'Current Race Variation' within Starfleet or the KDF.

In extention to this, you could link the prices of Boffs and Doffs so that the least popular races would be cheaper and the more popular races more expensive... promoting diversity, a very strong Ideal within Star Trek and any moral society.

Then in time, perhaps in early 2014 you can release an adventure zone-homeworld capital for which ever race is the most popular.
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Career Officer
# 2
02-20-2013, 05:04 AM
My main is an older unjoined Trill who cut his teeth during the Dominion War. My primary alt is an Andorian. My main KDF is a Klingon.

Porthos is not amused.
Captain
# 3
02-20-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Walking around ESD earlier and in lue of the new Andorian ship being released I came to wonder which is the most popular race in STO?
Stripperites of Bimbo V
# 4
02-20-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
Stripperites of Bimbo V
The Extraordinarily Broad-Shouldered and Freakishly Tall Males of New Austria.
Rihannsu
# 5
02-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserfish View Post
The Extraordinarily Broad-Shouldered and Freakishly Tall Males of New Austria.
Don't underestimate the Inexplicably Tall Yet Broad-Shouldered and Narrow-Hipped Large Boosumed Women of New Austria.