Empire Veteran
# 1 Engineering Team + Guramba
02-14-2013, 12:48 PM
So, I just noticed while doing an STF that Engineering team now has an unforseen effect on the Guramba Siege Destroyer.

Put simply, using Engineering Team will now take the Guramba out of siege mode if you are flying in that configuration. This didn't happen before the patch today and I didn't see any mention of this in the patch notes.

I enjoyed being able to heal myself while letting my Javelin beam charge up.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-14-2013, 03:14 PM
I doubt it's something intentional or they wanted to do it. The fact is that today's patch made a mess of many ships, boff-layouts and powers and so far we don't know why. I'd say that is the reason you had this happen and the devs. will probably take care of it when they clean up the whole mess happening with the ships after patch.

You might want to make a post about your issue on the other tread where most players are informing the devs. about the issues they're encountering with their ships.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Okay, I'll do that then. Thank you!
Lieutenant
# 4
02-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Today on Daily-Dilit-Farming i fly my Guramba. Often when i near by a Enemys Ship slows-Down the Ship....Feels like flying through Glue. Especially vs D'derex or Bigger Enemies.

The Turnrate seen to look like the Oddysee....Bug, Lag or Nerfed Guramba?
i was not tractored or VM-Buffed. All Subs are Online.
My system was not changed an my Videooptions too (Checked 2 times)
Captain
# 5
02-24-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdpbs View Post
Today on Daily-Dilit-Farming i fly my Guramba. Often when i near by a Enemys Ship slows-Down the Ship....Feels like flying through Glue. Especially vs D'derex or Bigger Enemies.

The Turnrate seen to look like the Oddysee....Bug, Lag or Nerfed Guramba?
i was not tractored or VM-Buffed. All Subs are Online.
My system was not changed an my Videooptions too (Checked 2 times)
Empire Defense perchance? I saw the old blur-of-lag splotches in a Red Alert, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're back in the Empire Defense maps as well. They look like white splotches, but are composed of some graphic that grinds the FPS out of most systems.
Lieutenant
# 6
02-24-2013, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
Empire Defense perchance? I saw the old blur-of-lag splotches in a Red Alert, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're back in the Empire Defense maps as well. They look like white splotches, but are composed of some graphic that grinds the FPS out of most systems.
Yes, the Glueing-Effect is in Empire Defense perchance and in DS-Fights (which i find very usefull to checkup my Shipconfig.)
But i see no one of the Blurry Splotches in this case. The Backgroundgraphics are still normal.
I known what you mean.
Possibly a Mini-Blur-of-Lag-splotch-Texture used for the larger Shipmodels aka D`Derex, Keldon, Sphere, and so on, which i get this "GlueEffect".

Scenario:

1. I fly with full speed to enemy Ship.
My tactic is "Hit `n Run"...so is my plan. Speeding fast to the target Enemy..Full Fire and RUN away.

2. i engage my Skills and open fire on enemy at <10

3. At 3 and closer ranges to the enemy my ships Engine brings no Power. No Impulserays (Breen or Jem rays...you know what i mean) are at this time now visible. It looks like my ship brake down. Just drifting in this range. Mouselook around are good performend and has NO Lags.
Turnrate and Speed of my ship near the enemy feels like Glue.

4. I click Envasive III to get away from the enemy and the Glueeffect would be slowly better.
After a range at 1 - > seens to be normal. My Impluseenginerays are visible at higher range to the Enemy.

It looks like i am "slowpowered-Invisible-Tractored" or i fly in a "Glueshielding Ship" but no Buffs visible nor a Buff-Icon shows on my Stats
All my Subsystems are ok at this time. My shipstatus are OK...no repairing needed

"Hit and Run"-Tactic works no longer since 2 Days.I think i fly into an invisible Object. Tested on Guramba and Hegh'ta Bird of Prey.

Eventually a Textureerror for near Objectdetails or a Collisiondetect-Bug?
sorry for OT. Can a Mod move this to a new Thread please?

Last edited by cdpbs; 02-25-2013 at 01:09 AM.