Who is with me?
More anything?
"MORE EVERYTHING!"
-Jerry Seinfeld on Star Trek Online Content

Foundry Works: Uncharted
Lieutenant
# 2
02-14-2013, 08:04 AM
What's in it for PWE? The point of starbases was always a dilithium sink.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
02-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Among others, this is something dStahl has talked about in recent interviews being considered for a future fleet holding. If it was created, what types of rewards would you like to see from it? Extra Dilithium refining? A private mine? DOFF missions to mine for you? These are all just ideas I came up with while writing this, but post your ideas here and I'll pass them along.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 4
02-14-2013, 08:18 AM
How about a way to refine dilithium *ore* into fleet marks via DOff missions?

I think that would be an interesting conversion that I feel could be balanced quite easily - especially if it was handled in a way where it was limited as a daily.
Have any questions about the game? Send me a message and I'll be happy to help!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
02-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxiaon View Post
How about a way to refine dilithium *ore* into fleet marks via DOff missions?

I think that would be an interesting conversion that I feel could be balanced quite easily - especially if it was handled in a way where it was limited as a daily.
This actually sounds like a very interesting idea (that people will hate) It can be said that dilithium can now be fairly easily acquired, so being able to convert this into fleet marks like you can with CXP would make for an interesting balance.

With that said, the exorbitant(IMO some borderline ussery for small fleets) requirement for dilithium in fleet constructions might make this impractical or at the very least a hard bargain to justify
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
02-14-2013, 08:48 AM
How about a discount to the mount of dilithium (25% off for example) needed to buy weapons/armour/shields etc from the fleet stores, since y'know you'll have your own mine to cover some of the cost.
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Lieutenant
# 7
02-14-2013, 08:51 AM
looking at current trends... it will most likely have massive limitations and drawbacks... like having lvl 5 starbase just to build one, 10mil dilithium to finish the project and most likely somethign else zen related and maximum refine limits. Or just plain +1k ore /day which is useless due to the 8k daily refining limit anyways.
Republic Veteran
# 8
02-14-2013, 09:09 AM
Hmmm well yeah would like to see the daily ore refinement cap increase or as someone stated maybe purchase(convert dili into) fleet marks or something around that idea
Career Officer
# 9
02-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Among others, this is something dStahl has talked about in recent interviews being considered for a future fleet holding. If it was created, what types of rewards would you like to see from it? Extra Dilithium refining? A private mine? DOFF missions to mine for you? These are all just ideas I came up with while writing this, but post your ideas here and I'll pass them along.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
How about all of the above?

Also how about a Dilithium bonus pool? Like the other boost pools, you gain 20% extra dilithum.
Career Officer
# 10
02-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
If possible I'd like to see a high tier mine have synergy with high tier starbase areas. For example, the Fleet Mine funds the shipyard provisioning by offering to purchase older (non-ZStore) ships from members of the fleet for a Dilithium price. This way, especially for people who want a different ship they aren't entirely throwing away their Dilithium if they don't like it. Or for those of us who've outgrown our other ships or want to replace them with ZStore variants. Each ship sold in this way could add 1 to the provisioning store depending on it's tier. No Fleet Credits would be rewarded in this transaction and the Dilithium would be a fraction of the ships cost (25-40%)

The ability to refine more Dilithium per day as well as Doff assignments for mining. Also the ability to permanently assign BOFFs for a small Dilithium or Fleet Credit reward as part of the Mining facility staff.

If it were possible to set it up so that it automatically loaded other starbase projects with Dilithium once every X days (not even filling them but a set amount) that too would be great.