Ensign
# 1661
02-17-2013, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddmoonrizin View Post
Dude! You will have access to the same "shineys", it's just going to take you longer to get there. There is no favoritism towards large Fleets, it's just simple math. More people filling the bucket means the bucket gets filled faster.

I tell you, once these Starbases start hitting Tier 5, a lot of people are gonna find themselves without a bucket, because those Fleets won't need 500 members anymore.

And why is everyone so hot to burn through everything so fast? Every time anything new comes out, people burn through it as fast as they can. Burn through Starbase Advancement. Burn through Reputation Tracks. Once you've done all that, what are you left with? Grinding the same content, except now you have no purpose to it. Why rush through it all?
Who said anything about rushing through it?

Been here 3 years......rushing is not a concern.....what is a concern is that for my fleet is not simply taking a fair while to upgrade.....it is stagnant. Let's not mention my KDF Fleet..... lol @ getting enough people to to queue up for KDF Fleet Actions......

Again....rushing is not a problem.....to try and make out that is the problem here is just shortsighted. As an ex EVE player I KNOW what waiting for the cool stuff is all about....if you don't get that...start a new char in EVE and create a skill plan to fly a carrier let alone the skills to kit it out with mods.
Career Officer
# 1662
02-17-2013, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebleo View Post

Been here 3 years......rushing is not a concern.....what is a concern is that for my fleet is not simply taking a fair while to upgrade.....it is stagnant. Let's not mention my KDF Fleet..... lol @ getting enough people to to queue up for KDF Fleet Actions......

Again....rushing is not a problem.....to try and make out that is the problem here is just shortsighted. As an ex EVE player I KNOW what waiting for the cool stuff is all about....if you don't get that...start a new char in EVE and create a skill plan to fly a carrier let alone the skills to kit it out with mods.
Well, the guy I was responding to for one seemed to be in a bit of a rush. If rushing is not a concern for you, then good on ya, mate. But there are those in this game that burn through new content as fast as they can, and then complain about not having anything to do. I never once suggested though, that rushing was the big problem with STO.

See my suggestions to revamp playable factions at: FACTION REVAMP: A PROPOSAL TO CRYPTIC STUDIOS
Commander
# 1663
02-17-2013, 11:28 PM
dstahl clearly says in his post that change's will be made on there date.so if asking doesnt help,we need to chance the data.

- play no more fm missions.
- dont donate to youre fleet for a while.
- dont run the foundry.

and after 3 weeks,there data must be changed into something they dont like,so they can give us oure stuff back.

if pw doesnt want to listen,then they have to feel it,in there wallet and there playersbase
Lt. Commander
# 1664
02-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucebleo View Post

I miss my Nyx....I know exactly what you mean there, made me smirk a little

But yes, patience smatience....we're talking about a much different issue here.
Ensign
# 1665
02-17-2013, 11:31 PM
Add more fleet events mission to the PvE queues so we get more variety, playing the same missions over and over is boring. I have only being playing for about 4 months and im sick of the repetitiveness, I feel sorry for the people that have been playing for 3 years.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1666
02-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borgressistance View Post
dstahl clearly says in his post that change's will be made on there date.so if asking doesnt help,we need to chance the data.

- play no more fm missions.
- dont donate to youre fleet for a while.
- dont run the foundry.

and after 3 weeks,there data must be changed into something they dont like,so they can give us oure stuff back.

if pw doesnt want to listen,then they have to feel it,in there wallet and there playersbase
The only mission i still play are the fleet dailys.
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Career Officer
# 1667
02-18-2013, 12:38 AM
Just to say it in simple language...

We are the Customers that provide the income/earnings to PWE/Cryptic for STO.

We, the Customers, are not cattle to be herded into a farming/grinding game system just because you decide that is the way it has to be.

You have it backwards!

A company exists to make profit and it makes profit by providing something it's Customers want to buy!

Your Customers are complaining very loudly that they don't want your current product "vision" and the path it is headed toward!

It's time someone in your company listened to what your Customers want!

Star Trek gamers are not Farmers!

PWE/Cryptic Stop the FARM, Bring back the FUN!

Zeus
Creator of Olympus - Home of the Gods
"I don't test my code often, but when I do I test it in Production"The most interesting dev in the world

I rather be a fence post in Texas than the King of PWE

Last edited by zeus16nbs; 02-18-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Career Officer
# 1668
02-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Good thing we do the exact opposite with DCUO. Most people want to feel powerful in our research.
Captain
# 1669
02-18-2013, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus16nbs View Post
Just to say it in simple language...

We are the Customers that provide the income/earnings to PWE/Cryptic for STO.

We, the Customers, are not cattle to be herded into a farming/grinding game system just because you decide that is the way it has to be.

You have it backwards!

A company exists to make profit and it makes profit by providing something it's Customers want to buy!

Your Customers are complaining very loudly that they don't want your current product vision and the path it is headed toward!

It's time someone in your company listened to what your Customers want!

Star Trek gamers are not Farmers!

Zeus
your pleas fall on ears closed to your message. After all, look at what it took in terms of time and fury before they began to even acknowledge there WERE problems in Season 7's material? (many of which are still not fixed or even addressed-they'd rather go after things that were working FOR the players, and for the Foundry Authors, than things that are significant mainly in how broken they are, like Tau Dewa Alerts, cryo-pulsewaves, etc. etc.)
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Career Officer
# 1670
02-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Yes the "ears" are closed right now, but...

Every change and every movement...Started with just one person!

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people.
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!"
General George S. Patton

Zeus
Creator of Olympus - Home of the Gods
"I don't test my code often, but when I do I test it in Production"The most interesting dev in the world

I rather be a fence post in Texas than the King of PWE

Last edited by zeus16nbs; 02-18-2013 at 01:25 AM.
Closed Thread