Career Officer
# 2981
03-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Plomeek Soup with a fly in it... well knowing Cryptic probably several assorted bugs

(couldn't resist)
Career Officer
# 2982
03-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomin8r View Post
Thread derailed. Back on topic.
That's really funny...

This thread got 'derailed' way back on page one.

<chuckle>
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 2983
03-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
That's really funny...

This thread got 'derailed' way back on page one.

<chuckle>
Not derailed just that we pulled a lever at the junction of two lines and instead of the train terminating at Singular issue of with particular currency, it continued on towards Underlying Issues with the Game station.

Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 2985
03-02-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Are they also blue?
yup light blue skin with dark blue fur with depending on if they leftover long john silvers or taco bell with chipotle a pink or red nose
Captain
# 2986
03-02-2013, 10:02 AM
Seeing what has been done with the launcher, and this countdown--which I presume to be when the Big Update will be rolled out to Tribble--I can tell you that what will determine for me whether or not I am willing to spend money again on this game will be whether the testing procedures are followed, and whether the feedback is actually used.

I don't know about other players, but I would rather see a delayed release than a broken one or one that further unbalances the game economy. I want to see where Cryptic's priorities lie. Will they do what it takes to incorporate feedback, even if it means a delay, or will they rush ahead heedlessly? If it's the latter--again--then Cryptic can be sure they won't see a penny from me.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com
Career Officer
# 2987
03-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulberat View Post
Seeing what has been done with the launcher, and this countdown--which I presume to be when the Big Update will be rolled out to Tribble--I can tell you that what will determine for me whether or not I am willing to spend money again on this game will be whether the testing procedures are followed, and whether the feedback is actually used.

I don't know about other players, but I would rather see a delayed release than a broken one or one that further unbalances the game economy. I want to see where Cryptic's priorities lie. Will they do what it takes to incorporate feedback, even if it means a delay, or will they rush ahead heedlessly? If it's the latter--again--then Cryptic can be sure they won't see a penny from me.
This is a possibility I hadn't heard mentioned. My first notion was that the countdown was to some May update info (since Stahl said they'd start to release details near end of March).

However, the countdown is about 6 weeks from May 1 so it's possible it could be a Tribble release. Typically seasons have had about 30 days from first update to Tribble to end of Test Weekend. If this is truly bigger than any season, it'd need a corresponding increase in testing time. A lack of Tribble testing is one of the underlying grievances players have had with Cryptic.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Lt. Commander
# 2988
03-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Oooh shiny...

Or is it?

This =>vid<= looks like your average Oooh shiny dribble, but it ain't...

Another satisfied customer?!
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Career Officer
# 2989
03-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by giarana View Post
Oooh shiny...

Or is it?

This =>vid<= looks like your average Oooh shiny dribble, but it ain't...

Another satisfied customer?!
I watched this and I had to laugh at his "conclusion" he is right about Cryptic taking Trek fans for a ride, but equally Trek fans keep on buying despite this.

Captive market, monopoly, fans of franchise starved of trek offerings on TV and Computer = Big Pay Day.
Lt. Commander
# 2990
03-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
I watched this and I had to laugh at his "conclusion" he is right about Cryptic taking Trek fans for a ride, but equally Trek fans keep on buying despite this.

Captive market, monopoly, fans of franchise starved of trek offerings on TV and Computer = Big Pay Day.
Yup, I have no problems with spending money on the game, just as long as I feel that I'm getting my moneys worth. I haven't spent any RL cash since xmas, just been exchanging dil for zen to buy keys & FSM. I was going to get LTS for my B'day in May, but right now I'm not so sure.
HOMO SAPIENS NON URINAT IN VENTUM

=/\= 106th Fleet =/\=
Website | Fleet Charter | Mission Statement | Forums | Join | F.A.Q.
Closed Thread