Career Officer
Xeros Armera's Mission Database

Welcome to my mission database.

I'll post all the information on my missions here, both old and new, and anyone can post questions, comments or suggestions. It's always nice to hear from someone who has played my missions. I do apologize for letting my foundry work grind to a halt so suddenly, but, life. Now I'm back and ready to resolve all those stories I left somewhere near the middle. Hopefully the Foundry hasn't gotten even more difficult to use since I've been gone and hopefully I'm still at least a half decent story teller (that is, if I was to begin with).

I'll try and keep doing regular updates and get missions out in a decent time, but there's only one of me and I have a lot of other things that require my attention at the moment (unfortunately).

On a related note, I have noticed that my tips have now reached more than 35,000, so thank you very much to all you generous tippers out there and everyone else who has played my missions and left such great comments.

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!

Last edited by vexravus; 09-16-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
05-27-2013, 02:38 PM
Foundry Missions:

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part I *Published*

Part 1 of 6

Author: XerosArmera

The crew is sent on a routine mission to study an anomaly passing through the Donatu System, but things take a strange turn and the crew find themselves thrown backwards in time and into the middle of a conflict between the Federation and the Klingon Empire

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HBGZEEWW4
Level: Any

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part II *Published*

Part 2 of 6

The crew is sent to the Imaga System to gather more data on the anomaly, but are once again pulled into the past where they meet John Kepler, and must help fight an enemy that is a mystery to the Federation in the 2350s.

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate combat

Project ID: ST-HGUXNFLML
Level: 16+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part III *Published*

Part 3 of 6

The temporal anomaly that has been traveling through space is spotted again and the crew is sent to investigate, but when they arrive they are confronted by the Borg and must once again fight in the past and the present to preserve the future.

- Heavy combat
- Very heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HNI9TTHLB
Level: 41+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part IV *Published*

Part 4 of 6

The anomaly, which was thought to have been sealed, has reappeared and is continuing on its path to the Sol System, the crew must once again intercept the anomaly and find someway to close it, but once again things are complicated by history in the making.

- Light combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HMJOP9WNK
Level: 31+

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part V *Published*

Part 5 of 6

The anomaly has reappeared beyond Earth near Romulan space and the crew is dispatched to investigate, but this time things are different and the Captain is faced with some grim realities and difficult decisions.

- Heavy combat
- Very heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HJOTQO7UZ

*Updated*
Once Upon A Time: Part VI *Published*
The exciting conclusion to the Once Upon A Time series!

The Final Chapter
Part 6 of 6

With the warning that Admiral Kepler gave fresh in their minds the crew are called upon to defend the Federation against a Borg attack, but when the Cardassians send out a distress call the crew must decide which is more important, the present or the future.

- Very heavy space combat
- Light ground combat
- Moderate dialogue

Project ID: ST-HMMWTBXFM
Level: 46+

[-------------------------------------------------------------------]

*Updated*
The Ambri Directorate: Part I *Published*

The Ambri
Part 1 of 3

The crew is asked to participate in an unusual "First Contact" situation, but when things take a turn for the worse the possibility of Federation membership for the Ambri is called into question.

Mission begins in the Chiron System in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HC9J373RI

(This mission is set after my Once Upon A Time series and is best played after completing those missions.)

*Updated*
The Ambri Directorate: Part II *Published*

Civil War
Part 2 of 3

Six months after the failed negotiations on Ambria the crew is ordered back to the Ambria System where Captain Kepler awaits with news of civil war on Ambria and a volatile hostage situation, the Federation must help bring an end to the conflict, but will it only lead to an even greater tragedy?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLLNA8SBD

*Updated*
The Ambri Directorate: Part III *Published*

The Battle For Ambria
Part 3 of 3

A year after the resolution of a hostage situation the Federation has decided that the civil war on Ambria has gone on long enough, the crew is dispatched with a fleet to put an end to the conflict, but will this help or hinder the Federation's relationship with the Ambri?

Mission begins in the Chiron System, in the Vendor Sector of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEH532CCR

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part I *Published*
Colony of Ghosts
Part 1 of 3

The crew is dispatched to a long dead world to recover any information they can about the Borg attack that left the Valkor Prime Colony uninhabited, but a series of unexpected discoveries reveal another mystery on Valkor Prime

Mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- Light combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HILJXS3MC

(Blood and Nanoprobes is set after Once Upon A Time and The Ambri Directorate Series, if you have not played these series then it is recommended that you complete them before beginning the Blood and Nanoprobes mission as elements in this series are dependent on content from previous stories.)

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part II *Published*
Shadows of the Past
Part 2 of 3

The crew returns to the Valkyria System to assist Captains Zalicarten and Kepler continue the investigation into the tragedy that befell the colony, but things are not as simple as they first seemed and the crew is drawn deeper into the mystery of the Valkor Prime Colony

This mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- No combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HLOIXSHMX
Level: Any Level

Blood and Nanoprobes: Part III *Published*

Phoenix Ashes
Part 3 of 3

The crew is recalled to the Valkyria System to assist in the recovery of the colony's scientific data, but when things once again take an unexpected turn the crew is faced with the full harshness of life in Starfleet

This mission begins in the Bomari System, located in the Risa Sector of the Sirius Sector Block.

- Moderate combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID:ST-HPNU6EKAF
Level: 41+

Mind Games: Part I *Published*

Project ESPER
Part 1 of 3

When Starfleet loses contact with a small convoy near the Klingon Neutral Zone the crew discovers a secret the Federation has been hiding for nearly 150 years that could further intensify the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate to Heavy combat

Project ID: ST-HE7PDLKAF
Level: Any

NOTE: This mission has been completely redesigned and republished from its previous version. Any comments posted before September 23, 2012 do not reflect the contents of this mission.

Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw *Published*
Part 1

The crew is asked to come to Ambria by Captain Dallas to say goodbye before the Deianeira sets off towards the edge of Federation space, but there is more waiting at Ambria than an old friend.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HPGKNOMFQ

(This mission is set after the Blood and Nanoprobes series, it is suggested that you complete that series before playing this mission)

Garden of the Dead *Published*
Ambria's Pride
Part 2

After the recent attack on the station and Ambria, Captain Grant and Administrator Zelltyrpal are wary that the new alliance may be the target of a number of groups and that caution is needed. So when a strange new species, calling themselves the Kayru, arrive the crew is called to investigate and monitor the situation on Ambria.

- Heavy combat
- Heavy dialogue

Project ID: ST-HEU59CFN6

(This mission is the second part of the Ambria's Pride series, it is suggested that you complete part one of this series before playing this mission)

Coming Soon: Ambria's Last Stand

Last edited by vexravus; 07-14-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
05-27-2013, 02:39 PM

*Updated*
Thicker Than Water *Published*
Deianeira: Part I
Part 1 of 4

The crew are ordered to assist another ship in responding to a distress call, but it quickly becomes apparent that the situation is far more serious than just a ship in distress and the crew find themselves caught between duty and ethics.

- Moderate Combat
- Heavy Dialogue

Project ID: ST-HRNQ56R4T

This mission begins in the Myrax System, located in the Vanden Sector of the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block.

(NOTE: This mission takes place after the Blood and Nanoprobes series, it is suggested you play through that series before beginning this one. This storyline also runs parallel to Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw.)

*Updated*
The Importance of Being Q *Published*
Deianeira: Part II
Part 2 of 4

The crew are asked to join the Deianeira to analyze an anomaly beyond Federation space, but when they arrive they are greeted by a fresh, yet familiar face and things take a turn for the absurd, disturbing and just plain irritating....

- Heavy dialogue
- Heavy combat

Project ID:ST-HKKZVPIS6

This mission begins in the Lahra System, located in the Arawath Sector of the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block

(NOTE: This mission is the second part of the Deianeira series and it is recommended that Thicker Than Water be completed before this mission is played.)

*NEW*
snoitcelfeR *Published*
Deianeira: Part III
Part 3 of 4

After a harrowing experience at the hands of Q the crew continue with their original mission, assisting the Deianeira in investigating a spatial anomaly, but their investigation draws them into something much larger that could lead to a much greater threat.

- Heavy dialogue
- Moderate - Heavy combat

Project ID:ST-HDUVHQRLY

This mission begins in the Lahra System, located in the Arawath Sector of the Zeta Andromedae Sector Block.

(NOTE: This mission takes place immediately after the events of The Importance of Being Q and it is recommended that you play that mission first.)

Coming Soon: Memento Mori: Deianeira Part IV

Please play, enjoy and review my missions, and please comment, any feedback is useful and it's always nice to know someone enjoyed my work. If there are any issues with any of my missions please do not hesitate to post them here, to post them in a review of my mission or even to PM me. I wish to ensure my missions are error free and enjoyable to play and with the recent and ongoing Foundry issues, sometimes that can be difficult. That being said, please do not give one star reviews based on issues or errors that may be beyond my control. By all means let me know so that I can either fix them, or at the very least remove the mission until it can be fixed.

Thank you
-XA

Last edited by vexravus; 09-09-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
05-27-2013, 02:43 PM
[Post Reserved for Future Missions]
Career Officer
# 5
05-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Mission Timeline

Series: Once Upon a Time
Time Frame: 2409
Info: This series is in six parts. Part one is set in early 2409 (sometime in January) and each subsequent mission takes place approximately 2 months after the one before it, meaning that the chain runs through January to November 2409.

Series: The Ambri Directorate
Time Frame: 2410 - 2411
Info: This series is in three parts. Part one begins in early 2410 (Approximately March). Part two is set six months after this (September 2410) with part three concluding the series a year after this (September 2411).

Series: Blood and Nanoprobes
Time Frame: 2413
Info: This series is in three parts. Part one is set in February of 2413, with part two following approximately two weeks later. Part three is set about two weeks after this, in March 2413.

Series: Ambria's Pride: The Eagle's Claw
Info: This episode is set in late April of 2413.

Series: Deianeira: Part I - Thicker Than Water
Info: This episode is set in mid May 2413.

This timeline will be updated as more missions and series are published.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-28-2013, 09:26 AM
I very much enjoyed your missions, however I could not complete your Deianeira: Part II mission, since some NPC did not spawn. Was there an update to that mission?
Career Officer
# 7
05-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascaladar View Post
I very much enjoyed your missions, however I could not complete your Deianeira: Part II mission, since some NPC did not spawn. Was there an update to that mission?
There were some issues with some later missions (specifically part 2 of Ambria's Pride and part 2 of the Deianeira series) that had some issues, mainly bugs involving NPCs and B.Offs, etc. They have not been updated yet and at the moment Foundry editing is offline (but playing and reviewing still works...because that makes total sense). So, yes, I am aware there are some bugs in a few missions, I just can't do anything about it yet. That is why all of my missions are currently marked *Standby*. As soon as I can edit my missions again I will check them all and then change their status to *Published* and *Updated*. Hopefully the Foundry will be online soon, just keep checking back.

Thank you for your feedback and patience,

-XA
Career Officer
# 8
05-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Missions Should Now Be Playable Again

Thank you.

-XA

Last edited by vexravus; 07-04-2013 at 01:03 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
07-04-2013, 01:02 PM
The Foundry is back up and authors can once again roam freely through it! I am currently testing and updating missions. At the moment all my previously published missions are back up and (as far as I can tell) free of glitchs or bugs. There is one exception and that is The Importance of Being Q, which suffered from pathing issues before the Foundry went down for the Legacy of Romulus update. I will try and get it back up ASAP.

I would also like to let everyone know that I am currently working on completing a couple of missions that I began before the Foundry went down. Now that I have a little time to myself (not much, but it will have to do) I will try and get them published as quickly as I can without sacrificing quality.

Thank you all very much for your patience. Updates will follow as I make progress.

-XA
Career Officer
# 10
07-08-2013, 12:00 AM
Alright, so I have been working on part 3 of the Deianeira series, snoitcelfeR (I'm sure you can guess what it's about) for quite some time. I have finished the mission, however I can't publish it because of a Foundry error. For some reason it says that I have unfinished tasks (choosing a costume for a dialogue and filling in text) but all these things are complete. So, I can't publish the mission until I figure out a way to fix these problems.

If anyone else has had this problem or has any idea how to fix it (other than completely rewriting the mission) then please let me know. If I can't figure out a way to publish the mission then I'll just have to start rebuilding and hope I don't have the same problem. I will try to do it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

-XA