Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
I have been playing startrek online for awhile now, i have purchased ZEN in the past but never has this happened before. I accidentally didnt update the new expiry date on my credit card so for some reason they tried to take the money from my bank account which didnt have any money in it at the time. Anyway when I made the last purchase for ZEN I transferred that to startrekonline but now that this has happened I am worried that my account with cryptic will get suspended or something. This has NEVER happened before and I have life time membership and have bought zen before without any trouble. This is a one time thing so I updated my creditcard info and then redid the purchase because I was hoping that there would be someway that the billing department might be able to take that purchast to cover my previous transaction that got declined. I was going to try to contact the company but I live in Australia and the phone number they have on there is for the billing department is a 1 888 number which doesnt work for me. If there is someone here that maybe works for the company that would be able look into this or give me advice on what to do I really would appreciate it.

I have tried to find the contact phone number for the company but I honestly cant find the dam thing anywhere at all.

Many thanks to everyone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Customersupport@perfectworld.com

Only means of contact that actualy works.
Career Officer
# 3
02-15-2013, 01:58 AM
Thanks for that. yeah your right I should just contact them by their online support. Its probably easier and cheaper then trying to call the company from overseas.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
02-15-2013, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwuffaus View Post
Thanks for that. yeah your right I should just contact them by their online support. Its probably easier and cheaper then trying to call the company from overseas.
No problem. There is also a support forum at http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/
Career Officer
# 5
03-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Thank you very much for responding to this, I really appreciate you telling me about the technical support. That should be helpful for future problems.

Btw I did get a response to this from cryptic. Apparently the card that PayPal had on their file had expired and so they tried to charge my bank account instead.
I won?t go into a lot of details but PayPal has stated that they retried charging my credit card to cover the purchase I made and it was successful. It?s odd because I can?t find the transaction on my credit card statement yet. As far as PayPal is concerned the transaction was successful so I haven?t anything to worry about. If the transaction was not successful they told me over the phone that my account with them would have a negative balance.

My main concern about all of this was making sure that cryptic got their money because I didn?t want to get any trouble with them.

Thanks everyone for your support and help 