Republic Veteran
# 1 give up
02-21-2013, 05:39 PM
im to close giving up im a lifer and cannt play. i been threee router and called ip more 5 times. im told that the ports are open. but im still stuck downloading the patches it start to download and stops and throws my network out of wack. meaning i cannt anything on my internet or my other computer. turn off thelauncher and bout 2minutes everythings fine. should add before october 10./ i had no issues. i used hotshield it worked for awhile but now it doesnt even help

Last edited by philchap; 02-21-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Commander
# 2
02-21-2013, 05:46 PM
If I remember correctly when this game 1st came out I worked for a large cable TV company in tech support and we found that when the patch stops or restarts or causes the router to reset it was the firmware on the modem/router was not compatible with the launcher. We luckly had firware updates that resolved the issue. It may be something you want to look into.
Republic Veteran
# 3
02-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
If I remember correctly when this game 1st came out I worked for a large cable TV company in tech support and we found that when the patch stops or restarts or causes the router to reset it was the firmware on the modem/router was not compatible with the launcher. We luckly had firware updates that resolved the issue. It may be something you want to look into.
good idea. i have a walmart not sure which one though those.