Lt. Commander
I was given a free ship with my promotion and while browsing my connection lagged. I thought i was hitting buttons to cancel but ended up buying a ship (the wrong one of the 2 I was looking at) and didn't rename it.

Promptly I discharged it and tried to get the right one, but it won't let me.

Back when i made commander I had a similar issue, and discharging it and going back worked just fine.

Am I just screwed until the next rank?
Lt. Commander
# 2 Doh! That sucks...
02-25-2012, 06:49 AM
Uuuuh...actually you're probably not screwed until you're next rank...you're probably screwed *period*. There is no free ship at level 50. After level 40 if you want another ship you must purchase it with either dilithium or c-points.

You could try to submit a support ticket, but my guess is by the time they get around to looking at it (if ever) you will have enough dilithium to just buy another ship anyway. Sorry, man...hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there it is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2012, 10:30 PM
Thank you. Just discovered no new ship at vice-admiral. Sadly I didn't know about the dilithium when I started and I have only 12,000 now; for the ship I need to complete the missions I need 10x that. Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu