Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 117
# 1 Unable To Authenticate
11-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Upon trying to log-in this morning, I keep getting the 'Unable To Authenticate' message when I input my password. At first I just thought I'd mistyped, but I've tried it dozens of times now with no success.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 90
# 2
11-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Yeah I am getting this also. I guess the server cant handle the weekend load.
Commander
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 425
# 3
11-17-2014, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betanem View Post
Yeah I am getting this also. I guess the server cant handle the weekend load.
There have been a few problems with servers whilst this mirror event has been going which has prevented a couple of fleet mates from being able to finish the mirror event, they are going to miss out by 1 day.

I need 2 more days and cannot guarantee I can get on tomorrow so this unable to authenticate better not last too long or I am going to miss out as well.

1 or 2 day extension would be nice though hehehe.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,473
# 4
11-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly0 View Post
There have been a few problems with servers whilst this mirror event has been going which has prevented a couple of fleet mates from being able to finish the mirror event, they are going to miss out by 1 day.

I need 2 more days and cannot guarantee I can get on tomorrow so this unable to authenticate better not last too long or I am going to miss out as well.

1 or 2 day extension would be nice though hehehe.
I haven't had any problems getting the Cochran Shotgun on my Main and Active Alts, and running the Mirror daily after that. So what ever the problem is, its not a problem with the STO Servers...


You did read this thread before posting ??? PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues - *READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING*

And have you tried using any of the 'Proxy' options in the Launcher Options menu?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 63
# 5
11-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steaen View Post
Upon trying to log-in this morning, I keep getting the 'Unable To Authenticate' message when I input my password. At first I just thought I'd mistyped, but I've tried it dozens of times now with no success.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
I have before.

Uninstall and reinstall STO
Jude Connors
RadioStar.FM Station Manager

Join me for Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors - Fridays at 11PM Eastern / 8PM Pacific
RADI✪STAR
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:46 AM.