Career Officer
# 1 Unable To Authenticate
11-16-2014, 03:58 AM
Upon trying to log-in this morning, I keep getting the 'Unable To Authenticate' message when I input my password. At first I just thought I'd mistyped, but I've tried it dozens of times now with no success.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Lieutenant
# 2
11-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Yeah I am getting this also. I guess the server cant handle the weekend load.
Commander
# 3
11-17-2014, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betanem View Post
Yeah I am getting this also. I guess the server cant handle the weekend load.
There have been a few problems with servers whilst this mirror event has been going which has prevented a couple of fleet mates from being able to finish the mirror event, they are going to miss out by 1 day.

I need 2 more days and cannot guarantee I can get on tomorrow so this unable to authenticate better not last too long or I am going to miss out as well.

1 or 2 day extension would be nice though hehehe.
Career Officer
# 4
11-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly0 View Post
There have been a few problems with servers whilst this mirror event has been going which has prevented a couple of fleet mates from being able to finish the mirror event, they are going to miss out by 1 day.

I need 2 more days and cannot guarantee I can get on tomorrow so this unable to authenticate better not last too long or I am going to miss out as well.

1 or 2 day extension would be nice though hehehe.
I haven't had any problems getting the Cochran Shotgun on my Main and Active Alts, and running the Mirror daily after that. So what ever the problem is, its not a problem with the STO Servers...

You did read this thread before posting ??? PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues - *READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING*

And have you tried using any of the 'Proxy' options in the Launcher Options menu?
Lieutenant
# 5
11-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steaen View Post
Upon trying to log-in this morning, I keep getting the 'Unable To Authenticate' message when I input my password. At first I just thought I'd mistyped, but I've tried it dozens of times now with no success.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
I have before.

Uninstall and reinstall STO
Jude Connors
RadioStar.FM Station Manager

Join me for Magic Carpet Ride with Jude Connors - Fridays at 11PM Eastern / 8PM Pacific
RADI✪STAR