Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 21
02-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanithegreen View Post
I didn't say I believed it myself. Just stating that the rumor exists.
I heard a rumor in zone chat today that we're working on a playable BranFlakes. You all get to play as me! Even run the forums, post all the news, schedule interviews, take all the screens, and much much more! 100000 ZEN.

EDIT: Captains, when it comes down to it, players are going to make up rumors about anything to get you talking and speculating. It's been going on since before the game launched.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-15-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Captain
# 22
02-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldkirkfan View Post
I trust Brandon more than some friend, of a friends, cousins next door neighbors brother
I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
All cloaks should be canon.
Republic Veteran
# 23
02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I heard a rumor in zone chat today that we're working on a playable BranFlakes. You all get to play as me! Even run the forums, post all the news, schedule interviews, take all the screens, and much much more! 100000 ZEN.

EDIT: Captains, when it comes down to it, players are going to make up rumors about anything to get you talking and speculating. It's been going on since before the game launched.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

******n it if I don't get one of these (IN A SKIRT EVEN) I'm going to stop playing!
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 24
02-15-2013, 03:51 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Captain
# 25
02-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
stop the troll posts please
Captain
# 26
02-15-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Will there be a cheaper version of somewhat questionable quality available like the two Rikers? Price is kinda steep. Perhaps a BlandFrakes?
Starfleet Veteran
# 27
02-15-2013, 03:53 PM
So STO is moving over to the same character creation process as Neverwinter? Will we also get the ability to pick where we're from and the like? And if so, how would this effect existing characters?
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Rihannsu
# 28
02-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Captains, when it comes down to it, players are going to make up rumors about anything to get you talking and speculating. It's been going on since before the game launched.
Well, regardless, thank you for managing my community so quickly, before it got out of hand.

And you'll notice I brought it up in a neutral tone instead of the normal sputtering rage that comes with these rumors. I accept thanks in cash, check, and Jem'hadar Attack Ships (y'know, what's REALLY important).
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
So STO is moving over to the same character creation process as Neverwinter?
I hope not, since I certainly wouldn't call what I just saw in that video in any way "epic" or superior to what exists here and now...you?
Captain
# 30
02-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanithegreen View Post
Well, regardless, thank you for managing my community so quickly, before it got out of hand.

And you'll notice I brought it up in a neutral tone instead of the normal sputtering rage that comes with these rumors. I accept thanks in cash, check, and Jem'hadar Attack Ships (y'know, what's REALLY important).
In which case they'll check for the ship and ask for the cash.