Captain
# 61
02-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Because rumors fester into yucky tar pits. I like to seal (I had "squash" there at first, but then I would get stuck in it Oo) them when I can

I will tell you that I was able to see some of the work on the creator recently and it is EPIC! Can't wait for you all to see it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Can we at least know... or this be passed up to the powers that be... that existing characters created pre-F2P who have their traits MESSED UP from the F2P conversion patch are STILL WAITING for a means to fix their character traits... will the new system allow us to re-trait (or re-species even) at least once when the patch is released?
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 62
02-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
Can we at least know... or this be passed up to the powers that be... that existing characters created pre-F2P who have their traits MESSED UP from the F2P conversion patch are STILL WAITING for a means to fix their character traits... will the new system allow us to re-trait (or re-species even) at least once when the patch is released?
It works for Blizzard.
All cloaks should be canon.
Commander
# 63
02-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
Dan said in the last Ask Cryptic (not the one from yesterday, the one from last month) that a re-trait token was in the works for the May update.
Empire Veteran
# 64
02-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I heard a rumor in zone chat today that we're working on a playable BranFlakes. You all get to play as me!

I could use some new fodder...
Unicorn Lovebaker \
Yew n'Korn Lovebaker > @six-of-nine
Eunich Orn Lovebaker /