Commander
# 11
02-16-2013, 07:29 PM
I crashed the Key market 3 days ago and it has yet to recover. Keys were selling for 1480000 three days ago. I had 100 keys and started posting lower prices, Well people started to try to undercut my prices, so I removed my keys and undercut their prices, this went of for about 6 hours until I drove the price down to 1350000 range and 3 days later and it still hasent climbed back up. The best way I found to sell keys and still get a good price is just post 1 key for 1 EC under the current price. When it sells just post one more. If you dump 10-15 on at once, someone is just going to come along and undercut your price by posting 10 keys for 1000 less than yours and then someone will do it to them and on and on until the price bottoms out. But one at a time will keep the current price steady.
Rihannsu
# 12
02-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z69evermoon View Post
The prices on the exchange are all ready ridiculas Items are marked of 60% to 200% of the value.

So if anything the cap should be item based so you can't charge more that 25% the total value.

Its just dumb some guy will put a 8,000 dollar phaser up on the exchange for 200% of the actual cost.

So if anything change the cap so its item based.
You fail economics forever.

The "value" on the item description just means what an NPC will pay for it. Nothing more.

An item's monetary value is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.