Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
Hello everyone,

some of you may be aware of the recent decision to axe Fleet Marks as a reward for 'Investigate Officer Reports' - whilst Dan Stahl has stated that alternate ways of earning Fleet Marks will be implemented at some point in the future, that's of little comfort to small (or even large) KDF and Federation fleets right now.

Many in the community are still unsettled by the depth of the cutbacks to Dilithium rewards and the increased emphasis on grind that was introduced with Season 7 and this latest move is seen by myself and others as a further step towards taking freedom of choice as to how to enjoy this game out of the hands of the players.

These issues aside, the KDF as a whole is still in dire need of more content and Dev attention - I won't go into specifics here since we're all aware of where Cryptic/PWE has failed the KDF.

So I have a simple request - Cryptic has inadvertently given the KDF a means to peacefully protest when the Federation has none - the 'Disenchanted' title that's given as a reward for completing the Fek'lhri missions.

I'll be changing the title on both of my KDF characters to Disenchanted until such a time as Cryptic/PWE shows itself to be addressing the concerns of not just the KDF, but the player-base in general and I appeal to all of you that feel the KDF and the game deserves better to do the same.

Thank you for your time

*Edit* My draft proposal from us to Cryptic - feedback much appreciated - @aegisprime or kdfkaz 'at' gmail.com
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012

Last edited by weylandjuarez; 02-17-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
02-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Done and Done.
There was a sig here, but I gave up. Thanks {REDACTED}
Commander
# 3
02-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Done! Q'plah!
Career Officer
# 4
02-16-2013, 02:25 PM
Thank you both for your support!!
Career Officer
# 5
02-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Done *hugs*
Republic Veteran
# 6
02-16-2013, 02:32 PM
I would do this, but I don't play KDF as it is an incomplete faction. Obviously not your fault.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-18-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Career Officer
# 7
02-16-2013, 02:37 PM
lol! it's nowhere near as bad as you might have heard - in fact, there's a lot to love about the KDF and so much unexplored potential - I spend far more time on my KDF characters than I do my Feddie these days - if you decide to try it sometime we'll welcome you with open arms, tales of glory and a toast of bloodwine!

Qapla'!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4v1t4r View Post
Done *hugs*
Thank you!! *hugs!!*
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
02-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
Not at all. It's kinda' fun. It's like playing an underdog faction where you need to be creative as hell and put all the braincells to work so you can counter all the new toys thrown at the face of the Feds.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 02-18-2013 at 07:51 AM.
Captain
# 9
02-16-2013, 02:42 PM
My 9 kdf lovelies might be walking around with a certain title now
Your Heavy Graviton Beam deals 26470 (10583) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to Assimilated Carrier.
Career Officer
# 10
02-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
My 9 kdf lovelies might be walking around with a certain title now
Thank you so much!!
Closed Thread