Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 91
02-18-2013, 04:18 PM
I'm working on the accolade right now. I will join the protest. What about a peaceful march?
Career Officer
# 92
02-18-2013, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
I'm working on the accolade right now. I will join the protest. What about a peaceful march?
I'm lazy, how about a sit-in?
Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
D.Stahl on Epohh's: instead of being stuck grinding rabbits in the slums
IRREGULAR CritD and CritH via EXTENSIVE TESTING
Career Officer
# 93
02-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Thank you diogene and warbird! Maybe not a march, but definitely a gathering in Qo'noS soon!!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Commander
# 94
02-18-2013, 05:27 PM
That wasn't an Opinion, it was a put down of disable childern.

And I didn't flag his post or anything, it was the mods decision to delete the post, not mine.

He can still make his point without being mean to disabled kids.
Ensign
# 95
02-18-2013, 05:27 PM
I would do it, but the game doesn't seem to want to give me the disenchanted title even after doing the whole quest line... so I shall wear intern instead.
Ali'kshash in STO. Marauding Gorn Science.

Empire Veteran
# 96
02-18-2013, 05:34 PM
I agree the KDF neeeds work. Here are some quotes and promises that they said and never came or postponed far dates later.

Go Here: http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Captain
# 97
02-18-2013, 05:35 PM
I'm sorry. If this was just about the lame state of the KDF in the light of a possible new Romulan faction, I'd be behind it. I'd like to do more than just farming for my Feds with my KDF officer. And I really don't want a pointy eared version of the same thing.

But I find the motivation behind it... Lets be polite and call it "lacking substance".

Good luck to you all. I'm sure you'll be able to get those console clickies back the very next day.
# 98
02-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Well if anyone wants someone to team up for the accolade/title hit me up in game, I already have the title but I'll be happy to tag along.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Captain
# 99
02-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weylandjuarez View Post
Hey cmdrskyfaller

If I write to a bunch of gaming websites and say 'hey, the KDF aren't happy and they're complaining on the forums in STO' that's not a story.

If I write and show them a pic of 100 of Qo'noS finest all proudly wearing their 'disenchanted' titles in solidarity in the grand hall then that's something they can cover.

Media is visual - people get hooked into the imagery and that pulls them into the story.

And all revolutions start small

I can but try - will you help?

If their metrics say KDF is a small portion they won't allocate resources to it to begin with. You think a 'protest' is some sort of bad publicity? There is no such thing as bad publicity. A protest plastered on gaming sites will only bring new players.

..which will start as Fed and not figure out or understand what the complaining is about until a month later. In the meantime, their being Fed new characters adds to the metrics showing Fed is the largest chunk of players!

See how this idiotic metric is self-feeding?

I'll say it again. Delete your fed toons. Do the protest at the same time if you want. But it will be the drop in fed metrics that will get you the attention from a company that for 3+ years has shown in word and action they dont give a crap about the KDF faction because its such a small % of the playerbase.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 100
02-18-2013, 06:09 PM
Will add title to KDF player immediately.

And also, isn't it frowned upon to protest? At least in this game (for whatever reason)?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Closed Thread