Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 141
03-04-2013, 11:25 AM
You will have my support of my 7 KDF toons...TODAY IS A GOOD DAY TO DIE!
Career Officer
# 142
03-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Done Love the idea

There was another thread months ago that had a more radical approach to make the KDF voices heard. Many people were in, I think he was going to create a Facebook page too for the cause to show how passionate we are for this faction. Others felt that we should wait for May and see what happens to the KDF. Neverthless I copied the link and sent a message to my Fleet Leader so that he could spread the word to my fleetmates. When I come to check again, there's no thread, I guess it got deleted. It's name was: possibilitesKDF Must-Read for anyone that knows what happend.

I'll the same I did with the other one, I will pass this along to my Fleet Leader so that he can take a look and send to everyone else and I'll keep checking this for any updates. I guess this appeal is more peaceful so to speak xD Any idea for a channel in game for the Disenchanted?

Thanks for everyone that still keep supporting this faction
Empire Veteran
# 143
03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
I had to go and complete a mission where the walls were replaced by little red men to get the title, how appropriate

Disenchanted
Survivor of Romulus
# 144 ... as I said earlier...
03-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Me again...
I've checked my Feds' title choices and we have Descendant of Kahless or Champion of the Empire as probably the best choices to show KDF support. Both titles have merit, IMO. what does everyone else feel?
Empire Veteran
# 145
03-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
Me again...
I've checked my Feds' title choices and we have Descendant of Kahless or Champion of the Empire as probably the best choices to show KDF support. Both titles have merit, IMO. what does everyone else feel?
I think they'd work quite well on a fed toon
Career Officer
# 146
03-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey everyone!!!

Thank you all for continuing to keep this campaign going in my absence I've been busy IRL this past week dealing with some pressing matters but I've been keeping an eye on this thread and I'm thrilled to see more of you joining our peaceful protest and adding your comments.

This weekend I'm going to be finishing up on a couple of lengthy posts that I want to share with you and the rest of the community - in the meantime please continue to post and comment and share ideas here to help keep this thread alive and current (nearly 6000 views now!).

Still disenchanted

Kaz.

P.S. 'Champion of the Empire' sounds good for any Fed that wants to champion our cause - also, several players have renamed their ships 'Disenchanted' (as have I) so that's another option - I know how precious we are about about our ships though so don't feel obliged
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012

Last edited by weylandjuarez; 03-08-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Ensign
# 147
03-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Signed. My KDF toon is only around level 25, so she is unable to skip to the missions to get the disenchanted title. Because of this fact, my Fed toon is going to be using the "Champion of the Empire" title.
Empire Veteran
# 148
03-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reecotheboss View Post
Signed. My KDF toon is only around level 25, so she is unable to skip to the missions to get the disenchanted title. Because of this fact, my Fed toon is going to be using the "Champion of the Empire" title.
Hit up the mirror universe event and speed level. Also get your klink to lvl 50.. you wont believe how fun they are
Lt. Commander
# 149
03-18-2013, 07:40 PM
I actually already had the title set for much the same reason, so of course I'm on board. Even with the lack of content and dev attention, its great to be a Klingon.
Karrock/Karreck/Darth Karrock/Unspoken

House of Beautiful Orions / SVK Elite

PUNISH THE FEDs
Closed Thread