Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 151
03-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindsharp View Post
Even with the lack of content and dev attention, its great to be a Klingon.
Yes it is!!

And the potential is there for so much more than Cryptic are doing - for the Feds as well as the KDF.

Thank you all so much for the support!
Please join our peaceful protest to help make STO a better game
Proudly not contributing to PWE's bottom-line since October 2012
Empire Veteran
# 152
04-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Just stumbled across this, I really like this, General's Kevaas, Naymor, Lakara and Sidra are joining your ranks.

Keep up the appeal, you have my support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
# 153
04-01-2013, 08:21 AM
I will add my 3 klingons to the ranks of the disenchanted.
Career Officer
# 154
04-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Thank you both for showing your support and joining the 'Disenchanted'

I'll be making a fairly long post here a little later today and I welcome all your comments and thoughts on it

Have a lovely day!!
Empire Veteran
# 155
04-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badvaio View Post
I will add my 3 klingons to the ranks of the disenchanted.
Awesome stuff!!
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Captain
# 156
04-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Why is this still going on? The romulan faction is proof enough they dont give a rat's arse about the KDF.

They wont fix anything KDF anymore. Romulan is where the new player fad-population will be and where all the resources will be focused into.

Disenchanted or not the KDF has been tossed into the QQ toilet and flushed.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Career Officer
# 157
04-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post
Why is this still going on? The romulan faction is proof enough they dont give a rat's arse about the KDF.

They wont fix anything KDF anymore. Romulan is where the new player fad-population will be and where all the resources will be focused into.

Hey

I sympathize, I really do - but firstly, we don't know exactly what LoR will bring for the KDF yet - I'm not expecting a great deal but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

Secondly, being 'Disenchanted' isn't just about the KDF - in order for the KDF to improve there needs to be an open two-way dialogue with Cryptic and that's something that would benefit not just the KDF, but all players of the game.

I don't expect miracles - I don't expect Cryptic to magic developers and money out of nowhere to put the KDF on parity with the Feds - but if we can talk about the factions most pressing issues and get a commitment out of Cryptic to review and start addressing them then that's a start.

I fully accept that STO's business model (as in the way they make their money) isn't likely to change, but as a fan of STO, I want to keep playing - I'd like to see the game grow and improve - and I'd like to give Cryptic my money but I can't - because I won't give money to a company that holds its customers in such low regard.

All we can do is try - not to try is giving up, or just accepting that things can never get better - and I'm not quite there yet.

Thanks for posting
Rihannsu
# 158
04-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrskyfaller View Post

well aren't you a right little ray of sunshine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
# 159
04-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
well aren't you a right little ray of sunshine...
Unfortunately he is perfectly justified to feel like that. The current hypothesis is that there will be bitter disappointment in May.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Rihannsu
# 160
04-01-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzh View Post
Unfortunately he is perfectly justified to feel like that. The current hypothesis is that there will be bitter disappointment in May.
that doesn't mean he has to be so bloody negative about it; i may be disenchanted, but that doesn't mean i'm going around spreading gloom and doom
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Closed Thread